Return

..Is he an idiot?

Abeno backed up towards the wall, he wanted nothing to do with yokai. It was the last thing he ever wanted, not after losing his mother to them. He held no anger towards them as he was taught to love all yokai, but never did he want to get involved with them once more.

"No." With a firm response, he watches the boy in front of his feed grovel even more. Ashiya looked up with snot and tears streaming down his face, reaching for Abeno's leg so that he wouldn't run away,

"ABENO-SAN PLEASE! I'm so tired," you could see swirls forming in his eyes, "I never get enough sleep, and they always say I'm too slow.." Another painful-crying grin appears on his snot filled face, "You're the only one who can help me!!"

Abeno was shaking his leg, waving Ashiya's body in a comedic fashion "GET OFF ME! ARE YOU FIVE?" Ashiya gets thrown off of his leg but he stood up and blocked the way of the door, along with fuzzy at his feet attempting to block the way as well.

"Get out of the way," he looks down, clutching his fists. You can now see a visible pulse on his forehead- the one thing Ashiya tried to avoid but this was his only chance of getting an employee.

"I have money! You won't have to walk ever! The food there is---..GOOD." A little lie could never hurt anyone.. But Abeno already knew what the underworld food tasted like. He was very aware of the underworld and all those who were in it. He would hear stories as a child, so his stomach could handle the food.

As Abeno thinks of another way of retort to Ashiya, the blue haired boy turns and opens the door to the Mononokean. He takes off his indoor shoes and reaches for the robe set next to the scroll. He wore an oversized blue robe with large beads around his neck. The scroll writes out "What happened to your face? Σ('◉⌓◉')" Abeno looks in the doorway with a pause.

The scroll notices someone behind Ashiya. It erases what was written and scribbles another "...?"

"Come in," Ashiya says, having Fuzzy lead the sunflower boy inside the Mononokean.

The chimes go off, ringing loudly, making everyone turn to what was newly written. "HARUITSUKI! (ノ'ヮ')ノ*:・゚✧ It's been a long time!"

Abeno sighs, taking off his shoes and entering the mononokean. He hasn't entered the mononokean in 10+ years. This was once where he played with a young boy and his mother before she passed on. He gives off a sad small smile, reaching towards the chime and touches it. "I can finally reach it.. It's been awhile, Mononokean."

Ashiya looks confused between the two, "Have you been in here before? I don't remember you." Fuzzy jumps onto Ashiyas lap, making himself comfortable as Ashiya stirs some tea. "Did you know Aoi then..?"

Abeno doesn't answer nor turn around. He continued to look at the little chime. All you could hear was the scratching of the tea, and a few "oops" for Ashiya as he struggled using the whisk. He preferred to buy green tea from the convenience store, but still attempted to be professional (even after the mental break down.)

"Aoi.. was my mother figure." Abeno rang the chime once more, "but she passed away."

The large cup could be heard dropping, and the mononokean's scroll began to scribble all over, almost filling it all black at Ashiyas clumsiness. "EH? I DON'T RECOGNIZE YOU." Ashiya remembered a black haired boy when he was younger, but Abeno had golden hair.. "Did your hair change after you learned how to use influence!?"

The only possible way was the overuse of influence. This was the same thing that happened to Sakae before- he too- passed on.

Aoi only taught Abeno how to use influence a couple of times as he caught on quickly unlike Ashiya who still struggles with using it. A small chuckle leaves Ashiya's mouth, "is this fate?" He looks up at the now fully grown up man, someone he's been searching a long time for.