6: What's on your mind?

Liam POV:

"Cause you make my heart race."

I could've sworn I saw- no. While I was singing my part. But it was just a glance. I'm overreacting. Am I out of my mind? She said she didn't know me! Did she lie? Why would she be at a concert then? Why is she on my mind? Why did I see her? How did I see her? Where did I see her? Was I starting to see things because of these lights?

Brie said I looked peaky- maybe I'm hallucinating. Daydreaming? Maybe I was in a dream... My mind was so full of a thousand different thoughts that I couldn't sort them out anymore.

Suddenly, I felt my back being splashed with some type of liquid as I gasped into my microphone and immediately turned around to see who it was. I pulled the microphone away from my mouth and felt my back which was now soaking. Louis was grinning with an empty bottle as he threw it at my face which I accepted and let it hit me.

"You good mate?" He asked sarcastically.

"What's on your mind?" He asked curiously.

"Revenge?" I asked cheekily.

"Nope- you missed the chorus and now I've got to go on." He said as Niall finished his solo.

"That I'm going out of my mind, all day and all night."

Louis grinned and started singing.

"Something's gotta give now, cause I'm dying just to know your name,
And I need you here with me now, 'cause you've got that one thing."

"So, get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing."

The song went on normally and I managed to not get distracted, especially now that I had a wet back.

"YOU KNOW, THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS CONCERT IS THAT WE'LL BE BACK TOMORROW!" Harry yelled into his microphone after we finished the song.

"AND NEXT MONTH!" Niall exclaimed.

"YOU KNOW, WE WOULD COME BACK HERE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!" Harry said trying to make a joke.

"I KNOW I WOULD!" Louis yelled stupidly as the beat for "I would" came on.

"That was so lame," I muttered into my microphone earning a laugh from the crowd and Zayn.

"Lately I found myself thinking, Been dreaming about you a lot
And up in my head, I'm your boyfriend, But that's one thing you've already got." I sang.

"He drives to school every morning, While I walk alone in the rain
He'd kill me without any warning If he took a look in my brain." Harry said as he interacted with the fans near him.

"Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?
Well if it was me then I would, I would," We all sang as I caught a plastic pair of white sunglasses that were thrown at me from the crowd.

"Would he hold you when you're feeling low?
Baby, you should know that I would, I would." We all sang as Louis ran to look at my face which was being strangled by a pair of tight round white sunglasses that weren't comfortable.

I immediately tore the glasses off and threw them into the crow as Louis pouted.

"Too small!" I yelled at him without a microphone after we finished the chorus.

He nodded and went to search for something else as I laughed.

"Reality ruined my life," Niall finished.