Chapter 4

The Legend Of All Might

" I made breakfast-nothing like good hearty salmon to start your-DAY!"

Izuku's rare limited edition All might action figure recklessly was held in the hands of his new beautiful guest. She chuckled at the raw panic on Izuku's face.

" Ain't you a little too old to be playing with dolls."

Izuku sprung to All might's rescue. "Please be careful. I-it's very delicate material." With caution, He settled his idol back into his glass encasing. " he's an action figure."

"A toy, A toy in my eyes, Hun." The natural sunlight exposed Izuku's love for the 'great' all might; you couldn't move an inch without spotting the hero's face somewhere.

"You really believe in all 'mythical' hero junk, Huh?" She sighed. " Wake up and smell the coffee, freckles; you can't possibly tell me that there were actual people who had super strength, invisibility, acidity slime, or change the body into a human boulder."

Izuku's lips remained thin.

If you're confused about the story's lore, allow me to enlighten you. Long ago, Heroes saved lives left and right until One day, the course of heroes' lives changed permanently.

All might verse All for one.

The bloodiest battle of the century took place in the 30s of Tokyo, Japan. All might honorably fought for the innocent while AFO wanted to lay claim and calamity for what he desired.

Tokyo was in ruins, ending more lives than saving them. Inevitably, AFO fell before All might's feet, but there was much more war at hand. The citizens who were grieving from the loss began to throw the blame on heroes.

What happened next bewildered the world; citizens took matters into their hands and brought them to the streets in protest, wanting nothing to do with heroes once and for all.

By high demand in the public's favor, Heroes were shunned from society, forcing them into the typical life of normalization. Since then, The word "hero." has collected dust, waiting for the one day to be used again.

Ding Dong

"Here." Izuku offered her the dress. " I will be right back."

The stranger abusing the doorbell made Izuku cautious and peeked through the peephole.

"Denki?" He opened the door to one of his childhood friends. "What brings you here so early-?"

Denki cut the small talk by yelling. "Dude? Kacchan is arrested!"

"What? H-How!?"

Denki attempted to bumrush Izuku out of the home. "I will explain on the way to the precinct."

Izuku snatched his arm away. " Yn-!"

The dress was a little big on the shoulders, but the off-the-shoulder look is always very sexy, and the dork's stitching isn't the worst.

"Yn!" The hell does he want now!?

"What!" She spat as she blesses the room with her presence.

"We have to-"

" Hello, Gorgeous," In a flash, Denki was in front of her, bringing the back of her hands to his lips, leaving a little peck. " I'm Denki, and who may you be?"

She smirked. "A wet dream you wouldn't want to wake up from, Sweetie." tucking a tuff of blonde hair behind his ear.

Denki's pupils blew into hearts.

Izuku cleared his throat. " Isn't Kacchan in danger? They might want to hurry up."

"Can we bring her with us?" Denki begged.

"Sure. I have nothing else to do today." She shrugged. "Let's go, Freckles."
.......
"I didn't do anything, you fucks!"

"Yep, he's here. Alright."

It took a good three hours to get Kacchan out and a few extra minutes to stop him from beating up one of the officers.

"I asked for Dipstick to get me out. Why the fuck did you bring deku!?" The blondie snapped, making the two men flinch.

"Be Thankful; Freckles even came to help you."

"Eh?!" Bakugou towered over the more petite woman. The size difference is jaw-dropping, but unlike some people, she showed no fear. " What did you say?"

"You heard me just fine." She shoved past him. " And as much as you growl at people, you should be on a leash." She threw an unimpressed look over her shoulder to him.

Izuku humbly bowed repeatedly. " She didn't mean it. I'm sorry for her." He nervously chuckled, throwing her over his shoulder and running home.

" I meant every word, Blondie! You ingrate!" She sticks out her tongue.
...
Hi, It's been a long time. I hope you like today's short chapter. Feel free to leave a comment. It helps me strive to make more.