Chapter 3

A songful green pheasant by the Midroyia's open window sang a beautiful morning tune proclaiming the break of dawn

He solely groaned having no intention of rising before the star itself, feeling the weight of his bed lighten, Midroyia turned his head squinting his dazed eyes adjusting to the semi-dark room.

A woman's silhouette came into focus, exposing her nude backside facing the drowsy male.

Midoriya gasped, falling off the edge of the bed in tangled in his sheets. "You're real?" Covering his eyes with his hand. "Did-Wwe have um?"

"Have sex? Of course not, I mean Don't get me wrong your cute and all but that's the problem your too vanilla."

'Vanilla? Like Icecream?'

He shook his head."Then why are you naked?"

"I sleep better naked and don't remember you complaining Mr.Cuddler." She winked at him.

Sashaying to the open window, (F/N) breathed in the fresh morning air with a hint of dew from the previous cut lawn.

The green-haired lad glance through his spread-out fingers in (F/N)'s direction after the room fell silent.

A slave to the beauty before him; He stared helplessly captured by her angelic face bathing in the golden rays of dawn as she rested her chin in the palm of her hand. She was daydreaming about who knows what.

(F/N) hunch her shoulder at Midoriya. " Pervert" She teased.

"I! Umm! It- was just!" He blushed harshly, twiddling his thumbs, avoiding eye contact.

"Yea Yea, freckles, I'm gonna take a shower, and if you try any funny business, I will deck you."

His breath hitched upon the bathroom door clicking shut.

'Beautiful yet terrifying.'

The corners of his mouth curled into a warm smile. It was pleasing to see the injuries on her body are starting to rejuvenate after his treatment.

Midoryia eyes widen realizing his new guest doesn't have any clothes beside his own. His own!

"That's it!" He snapped.

Up for a little arts and craft session. Midoriya combed through his closet in search of another on kimono; inspired to rival his masterpiece for last night. Twenty minutes passed unnoticed by the artsy man on top of his game. He didn't even realize the nude woman observing his handy work over his shoulder.

"Is It fun making dresses for me as if I'm your doll?"

Midoriya beamed happily, shaking his head "yes," freezing for a second; he blushed wildly, turning around to explain his half-cocked response.

" I-I didn't.mean..it!-" He muttered sheepishly, pressing the tips of his index finger together. "You shouldn't be sitting there like that."

"I'm grown, freckles, I can do as I damn well please and if you have an issue can shove IT-"

You flinch at the swift warmth surround your body. The green lad's muscular arms embraced your silhouette applying a freshly dried towel around your damp body.

"I understand, but..even the strongest heroes can be powerless verse the common cold. So please keep warm."

A tiny pinch of pink dust sprayed over your cheeks as Midoriya returned his hands to his project. You hesitantly tucked the towel securely around your bust and combed your curly locks with the help 'freckles' brush.

Who does that little idiot think he is?! Pfft! If I want to be cold, then I will be cold!

" About last night, What happened to you? Did someone try to-"

"The fuck do you care freckles?! Just mind your beeswax you'll live longer" You spat with venom laced in your words.

Midoriya was immune to which toxic words having grown up with friend-enemy like Kacchan. He simply won't force you to speak on something causing you any pain or discomfort.

" I'm sorry, I should mind my manners but-" Midoriya cupped your hands into his and stared passionately into your eyes. " I would like you to know your never alone. I'm always here if you need me."

Your cheeks redden as you snatched your hands away from his sudden gentle touch. " Yea Yea, Hands off the merchandise, Freckles. Go be weird somewhere else."

" I will go make breakfast..Oh, I finished making your dress be the way. I will buy clothes later today. I promise." He cheesed before leaving.

Remember to prevent forest fires leave a Comment and vote. (Just a joke)