Chapter 2

Adult Izuku is Hot!

Adult Izuku is Hot!

"Hellooo, Earth to freckles?!" The pain of your heel digging deeper into his chest shattered his train of thought. "I don't know who you are but just because you saved me-" Your soft curly locks tickled Izuku's face as you kneel closer to his blushing face. "Doesn't mean I owe you" Your sweet lips brushed against his eardrum. "Jack!" You spat, shoving his head to the ground.

"Ouch!" Izuku rubbed the back of his head that was slammed against the hardwood floor. He watched your hair bounce with every graceful movement. " Why would I expect anything from you..miss" He tilted his head slightly confused " Why would I?"

"The innocent act ain't gonna get work on me, freckles" You gazed at the large tent in his pants. "Especially, when your body says something completely different." You gently place yourself on his chest rubbing his biceps. "However, you are very cute." You wrapped your fingers around his curls enjoying how springy his hair is.

"You're a striking woman..a-and you smell lovely like flowers" Izuku smiled at his self-confidence. "I um apologize for my weird thoughts...I just um never seen a woman as gorgeous as you before." He purred, cuffing his burning face in his large hands.

'Is he apologizing for getting a boner?... What a minute? Woman? I hadn't heard that term in a while it's always a slut, whore, bitch..never woman anymore.' You eyed the blushing man.' He's so naive. I guess he doesn't know what I am."

"Aw. Your so sweet freckles" You flirtatiously drag the top of your nail around his chest.

Izuku giggled snatching both of your wrists in his large hand. "P-please don't that... I'm very ticklish." He could barely speak without laughing.

You tried to snatch your hands out of his grip but he's stronger than he looks. He felt your small tug and released your hands.

"O-oh sorry about that." He chuckled " I sometimes forget how strong I am." It didn't take long for his attitude to change from embarrassed to excited.

Izuku's emerald orbs sparkled with excitement you calling him sweet set off his sweet tooth and now he has to have some desserts.

He sat up causing both of you to be inches away from each other's faces. You must have noticed how uncomfortable you were because he moved closer pressing his forehead against yours.

"Nope, still no fever" After, Dr. Midoriya finish checking your temperature he moved his face away a little bit. " I want something sweet so bad. I'm going to go downstairs and make something...Oh, maybe my favorite cinnamon rolls!."

He hopped up on his feet holding you securely on his hip. In a flash, Izuku and you were in the kitchen whipping up a fresh batch of cinnamon rolls.

You watched over Izuku with your chin in the palm of your hand drifting off into a Daydream.

'Here I am (Y/N), The Princess of sluts sitting here with a little freckle-faced idiot baking cinnamon rolls. Well, to be honest, it's not like I had anything else to do.'

You couldn't help but giggle at Izuku as he danced around the kitchen wearing a "Kiss Me I'm the chef" pink apron riddle with laces on the side and hearts in random places.

A few minutes later in the smell of freshly made cinnamon rolls filled the house.

"Finally! They're done!" He sang taking the batch out the oven... without using gloves.

"Freckles! No!" But it was too late your little idiot burned his hand. However, that didn't stop him from making sure they didn't fall on the floor. He actually laid them on the counter before yelling in pain.

You sighed taking care of his burnt wittle hand. In your head, you always called him little for some reason but honestly, he was twice your size if not bigger, his whole hand could wrap around your face. Just one hand!

In the corner of your eye, you noticed him staring at you. It kind of annoyed you.

"What?" You looked up at him for a second before looking back down at his hand focus on properly aiding his hand.

Silence

He stared at you as if he was in a trance. You eyeballed him back with a sassy attitude which is 99% of your personality. Sass.

'He looks like a little lovesick puppy maybe if I slap him will snap out of it.'

"Why do you call me freckles?"

You gave him the "are you serious" look.

"Because almost half your body is covered in freckles." You flare your eyebrows up to his stupidity. " and you haven't told me your name anyway" you shrugged your shoulders putting the bandages back in the first aid kit.

"O-oh yeah, I forgot..sorry" He stammered. " I'm Izuku Midoriya" he quickly bowed his head and brought it back up with the biggest and brightest smile.

' Wow, The sun ain't got nothing on that nothing on that smile' you reached for a cinnamon roll.

" What's your name miss?" He seemed overjoyed because he saw you as a new friend. A little too overjoyed let's just say if he had a tail it would be wagging right now.

"(Y/N)" You bit into the yummy cinnamon roll.

"What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous woman"

You almost choked on his kindness and cuteness. He was like a little kid and a grown man's body just say whatever he felt like. But it was something about him that you never witnessed before..kindness for man. You guessed it was...

sort of nice

'Maybe this freckled-face idiot isn't all bad.' You playfully rolled your eyes and crossing your legs.

"Nice to meet you, Midoriya" you softly petted his hair shooting a gentle and warm smile his way which he happily returned.

I believe this counts as a first date! Tune in next time.