Next boy neighbor

You woke up in the woods, confused, feeling dirty you looked around until you spotted him. He was pale his eyes were closed, you stared at him in shock. You were just staring at him there in his black suit with black pants a blazer, his white shirt was open you could see his abs, his tie was in another direction not the right direction. You stared at him for what felt like ages, even tho it was just a few seconds, you thought it was quite calming and peaceful staring at him he was so handsome. You immediately realize he's not breathing you shake him "WAKE UP TOM, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" he is not responding, suddenly you realize your pretty white dress isn't white after all it's covered in blood stains there was more red than white. The green grass turns into a sad yellow like it was autumn even tho it was the beginning off summer, the trees seemed empty the birds singing turned into me screaming after realizing what I had done.

"Thea!" Your dad said "what?" You replied "put in your last boxes, The moving truck is here!" He said with a rushed voice you stunned.
You hurried downstairs to see your empty childhood home in Manchester, we are about to move to London since my dad had gotten a job offer there.
Sometimes life can be full off things, full of things that are unfair, pain happiness and love. You walk out the front door while holding your last box written "Thea" on it, the moving guys takes your box. You get in your dads car, dad was driving while mom was reading a book in the passenger seat you take a last look at your house before it gets so small you can't see it anymore. You look out off the window with your AirPods in while listening to Taylor swift pretending you're in a music video. You wake up it's night the lights from the different homes in all shapes and heights makes you wanna be home, you take your AirPods out and dad says "we're here guys" cheering. You step outside seeing the new house it looks more modern, black concrete, kind off box formed but you like it. You pickup your box fulled with your books with all different stories, inside it's a big staircase with hardwood flooring. Upstairs you start placing your books in your bookshelf and then you open your curtains, that where you spot him in the next window right across yours he is shirtless, wearing only black cargo pants and a black necklace, he turns around and he spots you. You look away, but you could see him smiling to you and messes with his black curly hair. This is a story that you have read about a girl and the next boy neighbor.