First day at your new school...

Waking up to your alarm beeping for what felt like every minute, you  get up realizing it's 7:11 on a sunny Monday you have just enough time to get ready. You look I'm your closet that is half empty since the moving truck hasn't arrived, you end up wearing some light blue baggy jeans, oversized black sweater and some black converse and  You can't forget your rings. Now You have so many crystal rings covering your fingers. Going downstairs mom is already in her office working, she looks busy so you don't interrupted her, you look in the fridge just grabbing a granola bar. You pick up your backpack while opening your door, however you remember you forgot your book in your bedroom you hurry getting it while you look for it you spot it at the desk with your window. You quickly open your backpack, you suddenly feel like somebody is watching you. You slowly raise your head and look forward to see him standing there... completely... NAKED! He looks at you with a grin on his face. You say "geez" to sound disgusted even tho you were starting to get a crush on him. You realize how much time you have wasted in your bedroom and run downstairs and sprint to Your school.

You still end up being late! Now you have to walk in there with a tons off student staring me down. You knock slightly on the door while entering, the first eyes you met was HIM! THAT MYSTERY GUY THAT YOU LITERALLY JUST SAW NAKED! HOW THE HELL IS HE SO CALM! The teachers introduce to the class "everybody please say hi to Thea, she has just moved from Manchester!" The teacher says. "Why don't you sit with Stella in the back?" The teachers says. "Sure..' you mumbled. The class was just so uncomfortable You felt him staring at me. Finally! The bell rings. It's lunch now, you didn't feel like eating so you head over to your locker and filled it with books and some fake plant and picture off Harry styles. Your locker suddenly closed and You saw a hand with veins it was big too, 'oh so you think he is more attractive then me?" The mystery guy said "actually yes!" You answered him "I know you don't mean it, remember how you looked at me today" he said with a smirk " I was in shock" you said annoying voice while rolling your eyes at him. " I haven't introduced me to you yet, Have I?" "No" you replied showing no emotions " oh well excuse me I am Tom, Tom Hiddelston" "ok I suppose you already know who I am then" answering confident. You were just about to leave when he held your bend back. "Let go! You bastard" "how about no?" He said smiling, gosh how is he so attractive you thought to yourself. You dragged your hand back " well if you excuse me I have to get to my art class!" You said vividly "oh really me too see ya! Thea" this guy..is ..so MANIPULATING! UGH!!!. The bell rang while you grabbed your sketches and art book.