Wolf or Man?

"What about this one?" I asked as I pinched the needles of a broad pine that was coated in snow.

"That one's too bushy. Come on, Red, don't you know what a Christmas tree looks like?"

"Actually, no. Pops wasn't really big on holidays." Nora patted my shoulder and I smiled.

"Well now you have me."

"Yes, I do." I wrapped my arm around her small waist and kissed her.

After a long and passionate kiss, she moaned and said, "Mmm, you're so warm!" She unzipped my jacket and wrapped herself around me. "Why are you so warm!?" I laughed.

I wrapped her in my arms but continued to look around the forest for the best looking Christmas tree.

"What about that one?" Nora turned in my arms to look in the direction I was. I pointed and said, "That one right there, in between the two little trees." My wife turned to me with an adorable smile.

"That's it." I kissed her and squeezed her tight. I then walked us over to the tree and pulled out the ax I brought with us. I began whacking at the bottom of the pine tree and even gave Nora a few swings with the ax. "You make everything look so sexy." She said. I picked her up and kissed her as the tree fell to the ground.

"I love you," I said, then kissed her nose. It was cold.

"I love you, too." She kissed my chin then scratched the growing beard I had going on.

"Are you going to help me carry this tree?"

"Maybe. I might want to watch you carry it. I love watching you work. I also love watching your muscles work." She placed her hands on my chest and dug her fingers to grip my pecks. I wanted to do the same thing to her chest so I quickly set her down, grabbed the tree, and dragged it to the house. We placed it in a stand near the fireplace and placed a red velvet skirt around the base of it.

"It's too tall." Nora frowned. I wanted to make love to her and really did not feel like fixing the tree right now. But I decided that the longer I waited, the more savory tonight with her in my arms would be.

I quickly cut the bottom off with a saw then tried it out again in the front room.

It was perfect. "Should we start decorating now?" She asked, which only made me growl.

"Nory," I began, "I've been waiting all day to have me inside you; I am not waiting another minute!" I looked at her with anger in my eyes. "Screw it! I'm taking you right now."

I yanked her turtle neck off and unbuttoned her jeans. I picked her up onto my hips then devoured her face.

"Red," she gasped. I plopped us onto the couch and she giggled. "Red." I wanted more as my body ached for her. She threw off my shirt and I kicked my pants off. I nibbled at her neck as she said my name once more. "Red ... Red, wake up." What? "Wake up, Red." I looked at her and she was slowly fading before my eyes. I began to panic as she directed me one last time to wake up.

"Wake up, Red." I opened my eyes and found Samuel nudging me. I rubbed at my eyes as he sat back on his sleeping bag and messed with the fire in front of us. Noah was across from me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Six." I rubbed the back of my neck out of pain. I knew I should have slept as a wolf. It would have been a lot more comfortable. However, I'm a wolf all day. It's nice to just fall asleep in human form, and allow my muscles to relax after an entire day of running and sneaking around.

And ... I dream of Nora when I'm a man.

I looked around the forest and tried to remember where we were.