Chapter 1: A Hero's Sacrifice? A God Arrives!

(Author's Note: Hey Guys so I'm going to start the story with basically filler, covering events that happened before we start with Izuku's story )

Chapter 1 

*On an Island Unknown explosions are heard as 3 figures fly out of a underground facility*

AFO: " haha really Nana i expected better 3 on 1 and still cannot hurt me truly a pathetic waist of my brothers "Mutated Quirk". Yet another failed attempt to kill me even when I practically left the front door open for you haha you still manage to mess it up. *Looks serious at the 3 hero's* Tell me why do you Hero's want to protect those weaklings why is their very life worth dying for. No matter how you look at it their morals their code, its all a bad joke. Dropped at the first sight of trouble and they're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you when the chips are down these civilized people they'll eat each other, All it takes is one bad day and these people you protect who idolize you will turn on you, you see im not a monster im just ahead of the curve. (AFO says with a smirk)

All three Hero's Nana, Yagi, and Gran Torino lay on the floor exhausted, battered and bleeding.

*Yagi stands up with anger in his eyes, ignoring a pleading Nana to stand down*

Yagi: You are wrong AFO! *yelling  at AFO barely able to stand* We came here to put an end to your experiments to your torture, and your unforgivable crimes. You are wrong about the Hero Society it may not be perfect but Gramps (Gran Torino) and Nana are tying to build a society that does its best to help the people you call "WEAK" to provide a era of peace and prevent the nightmare you want.  We are trying to provide a Society with the thing you fear most HOPE, HOPE for a new beginning at a world that does not have to fear the bogyman under their bed. If I have to go through you so that people can have that "HOPE" then fine ill go through you AFO for those "WEAK" fools we will build a Society that can Smile as bright as the sun, I will be their Symbol of Peace. YOU KNOW WHY YOU UGLY BASTARD!!!

 BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!!

With Those Words Yagi Feel to his knees, Shocking Torino and Nana. AFO still stand their annoyed and irritated. 

AFO: *Irritated AFO, Smiles then begins to laugh* Haha will done young man Iv moved to tears so you must Toshinori Yagi correct will if you become the "SYMBOL OF PEACE" then ill become the "SYMBOL OF CHAOS". After I kill you ill know what to put on your gravestone here lies Toshinori Yagi the almost "SYMBOL OF PEACE" killed by the REAL SYMBOL OF CHAOS. 

*AFO LAUGHS MANICALLY*

*Nana gets a cold chill up her spine knowing that AFO will make his move soon, looks to Gran Torino as he makes eye contact with him as a flashback begins*

(FLASHBACK)

*At Nana's house Hours before the travel to OFA'S location*

Nana: Torino may i talked to you for second please....*staring at Torino Seriously*

Gran Torino: Yeah what is it?

Nana: It's about Toshi, if things don't go as planned with AFO, i want you to promise me you will take Toshi out of their and away to safety. Leave me behind to deal with AFO myself please!

*Shocked Gran Torino (GT)*

GT: WHAT!! are you crazy Nana he will kill you that's suicide you think ill let you fight that monster on your own you have ano....