CHAPTER 8: Izuku VS Muscular Part 2

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BEEN BUSY WITH WORK AND PERSONAL ISSUES OTHER THAN THAT HERE IS THE UPDATE TO THIS STORY AGAIN SORRY AND HERE WE GO!!

*Izuku stood motionless facing Muscular, Izuku's words to echoed in Muscular's head "The DEVIL" so cold in tone so heartless in that manner that sent shivers down his spine... Muscular looked behind him to see the blast he barely pushed off path way... there was latterly nothing left the buildings were all gone only debris and destruction littered the battlefield... Muscular contemplates his decision to fight Izuku but he knows now that the boy he fought is no longer staring at him ...*

Izuku:....

Muscular: ... Devil huh... will then "DEVIL" lets see what you can...

*Izuku disappears from his spot and is in front of Muscular, it all slowed down as Muscular looked down at Izuku meeting his glare his Ice Cold Green eyes staring at him. He failed to see Izuku's right hand shooting up to his face his mistake caused him dearly, Izuku's fist hits Muscular's face at an angle it rips out his eye from where he stood sending him jumping back clutching his eye in pain*

Muscular: AHHHHHH *clutches his eye* you son of a bitch ahhhh my eye you ripped out my eye ahhhh why .... *Muscular grabs a Semi destroyed car and throws it at Izuku but the moment he let go he saw that Izuku was not their anymore but right behind him* What the hell

Izuku: WHY!!!!  *he picks up his right hand and sends a KI wave sending Muscular flying down the street, Izuku Vanishes from his location right below Muscular* AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE YOU DARE ASK ME WHYYYY!!!  * Izuku kicks Muscular in the back sending him flying in the air another thirty feet, Muscular powerless to defend himself only grunts in pain, Izuku vanishes again to be above the rapidly approaching Muscular, Muscular powerless to mount a offensive, Izuku catches Muscular by the throat bring him to face him eye to eyes* WHY .... WHY DID YOU KILL HER .... *Izuku's grip tighten around his throat more energy begins to surround Izuku dark green aura with a pressure so intense it pushed the clouds away from them* SHE WAS SPECIAL TO ME, SHE WAS INNOCENT AND  YOU TOOK HER AWAY!!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD I WILL KILLL YOU!!!!

*Izuku punches Muscular in the gut hard multiple times, then tosses him up in the air and like a circus performer juggling items Izuku starts punching him in the jaw sending him flying in the air each shot to Muscular sends shockwaves echoing down the to ground like thunder clashing in the sky Muscular being an unfortunate participant being punched in the air going higher and higher Each punch Izuku lands on Muscular's face he is covered in blood and his mind races with memories of Momo's face her fear her tears... his promise that he failed to uphold echoing in his mind only fuels his rage more ... Muscular gasping for air at this point reverting back to his standard form a puny man with one eye covered in his own blood he falls down but instead of being punched is grabbed in the head and is staring with one good eye at Izuku rage fully taking over him no longer green eyes staring back only white, this alone sends shivers down a already terrified Muscular..*

Izuku: ITS TIME TO DIE TRASH!!! *Izuku throws Muscular up in the air and grabs his leg spinning him in the air as fast as he can and throws him down to the earth below, As Izuku stares at the rapidly descending Muscular he notices something* AHHHH HE WONT JUST DIE!!!

*Muscular quickly approaching the ground he panics and out of instinct he activates his Quirk at curling himself up in a ball and braces for impact to the ground below, his body clips a parking garage sending debris to the ground below as Muscular crashes to the ground making a Creator shacking nearby building setting off car alarms and collapsing minor structures with the shockwave*

Muscular: ahhhh my body *coughs coughs Spits out blood* he ... he really is trying to kill me... *Muscular tries to crawl away as he cant feel his legs considering they might be in shock of the fall he uses his hands to try to crawl out of the creator before he hears something descending above him making a siren sound* What the hell is ah---