Chapter 5: Enter Izuku Shimura!!!

Hey guys as promised here is the update for the story, hope you will enjoy this again sorry if the chapters are long I prefer it to be as detailed and will covered story. So let's continue shall we here is Chapter 5 see you guys later !!!

*Its been 8 years since Nana and Gogeta started to live together and during those 8 years many things has happened to them. One being that they did indeed get married only hosting their friends and family, Two being that both Nana and Amy both have their babies at the same time,  Amy having a daughter named Momo Yaoyorozu and Nana to having a boy naming him Izuku Shimura what shocked Nana most is that Izuku has a tail to Gogeta's amusement. In those 8 years Gogeta had to teach Nana about her new Heritage as well as teaching little Izuku about his Oozuru transformations. This did not stop them from training with each other teaching Izuku the basics on fighting with teaching done by Whis Izuku was one of the smartest children to date rivaling Momo with her tutors. Momo and Izuku becoming great friends attached to the help wherever Momo will go Izuku will follow and vice versa. When Izuku would do something bad Momo would quickly scold him and will hold him while getting shots considering his fear of needles.  Prompting Amy and Nana to dubbed them the married young couple to the children's embarrassment and the parents joy.  Now onto the story!!!*

*Gogeta and Nanas Backyard*

Momo: IZUKU SHIMURA GET DOWN FROM THAT TREE RIGHT NOW MISTER!!! * a tiny momo waving her finger at Izuku who is currently in a tree sleeping* YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT A SAFE PLACE TO NAP NOW GET DOWN BEFORE YOU FALL!!!

Izuku: *slowly starts to wake up due to Momo's yelling and looks down * ahhh Momo im trying to sleep here can you not yell at me please im very tired.... *YAWN'S and goes back to sleep unknowingly to him starts to slip off little by little* 

Momo: OHH IM SORRY IZUKU FOR DISTURBING YOU WHEN I'M LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU AND FIND YOU ASLEEP IN A TREE 10FT UP ABOUT TO...

*Momo pointing out the obvious sees Izuku being to slip in his sleep, which in turn causes her to begin to panic...*

Momo: Izuku wake up your about to..

*Izuku slips off the tree and begins to fall causing Momo to scream and close her eyes awaiting a crash until she hears none*

Momo: *slowly begins to open eyes only to see Izuku floating in front of her face to face inches from her face* ahhh uhhh Izu.

Izuku: Uhh Momo why did you scream are you okay??? Wait why are you red are you sick or something? *Izuku being the innocent little green bean decides to put his head against Momo causing the already flustered girl to rightfully so lose her shit*

Momo: Ehhh .... *jumps back* don't get too close to me Izuku im .. I.. i'm still mad at you. You almost fell and could of got hurt don't you know I got scarred ... *she turns around hiding her blush and embarrassment to her forgetting Izuku knowns how to fly*

Izuku: ahh Sorry Momo didn't mean to make you worry .... Although..... *smirks* did you forget that I can fly again hehe also if your not sick that means your getting flustered again haha

Momo: Shut up Izuku !!! * turns around with tears in her eyes looking at Izuku* YOU REALLY SCARRED ME YOU JERK!!!! *Momo turns back around about to go home before she was stopped by Izuku*

Izuku: ... Momo ... I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you okay ... don't cry you know im only playing with you ... how about you and I lay down by the flowers and watch the clouds ... 

Momo: ... No ... your going to fall asleep like last time and leave me taking care of you....

Izuku: hehe yeah maybe but .... to be honest I feel at peace when your around .... so *Izuku begins to blush* ...so ... can you stay and watch them with ... me