Purple11w's dare

Player: Do we have to-

Captain: welcome to our meeting!!

are you into reading?no need for coy!we'll your uptake!!have a cupcake! and must you a boy?!Time to some poems!Don't be to show 'em! The festival's days away!you help with baking!or with making!!and I'll walk home today...maybe we're friends...maybe were more...how he love a girl next door?.im just not the type he's for!hey,sayori you okay?im a day...I'd say you seem lonely...I wish I make her grin.. all she are back the way they been..shes and and blue.. so I do want HaNgInG you !!!!!JUST MONIKA!!JUST MONIKA!!!JUST MONIKA!!!JUST MONIKA!!JUST MONIKA!!JUST MONIKA!! MONIKA!! JUST MOniKa!manga is my passion!! don't you dare be bashin'!! the got finesse!! you borrow, until tomorrow! were you up my DrESs?!?!let's go read a story!what S%A#Yo^R*^I?!?let's talk me instead!! I've been piano!And I sing soprano! And I can't get you out of my head!can't look away..can't help but blush. did I get this crush?!?It'S As A ThE RUSH!!!yo!! there's I you know!! I've seen yuri so...SaNe AnD KiNdA SwEaTy...and I don't mind "cutting" to the chase, but I'm in love with you and your face!!That's a I can't allow!So my dear Yuri is the now!JUST MONIKA! MONIKA! MONIKA!JUST MONIKA! MONIKA! MONIKA! MONIKA! JUST MONIKA!Could you have guessed? you knew? is next,I'm her too!We don't need or or tea. I only need you to love me!: Hey... there's no one else in our way...So look at me and just say, here, my dear that you love me!And we'll sit here 'till the end of time 'cause I've this andyou're mine!And I'm what you've had to see but itno matters, 'cause now you to me!Forever. Forever. FOREVER.FOREVER. FOREVER. FOREVER. FOREVER!! MONIKA! MONIKA! MONIKA!JUST MONIKA! MONIKA! MONIKA! MONIKA! JUST MONIKA!JUST SAYORI! SAYORI! SAYORI!JUST SAYORI! SAYORI! SAYORI! SAYORI! SAYORI!!!!!!!!!!