sareiria's dare for The Gentleman 2

Dare: Stay with your yandere self with 3 days

The Gentleman: Great, now I'm staying with a yandere for the next 3 days that'll kill me without hesitiation.

Yandere Gentleman: Why would I do that?

The Gentleman: Who died?

Yandere Gentleman: oh that's easy, Gentle-white!

The Gentleman: What kind of name is Gentle-white?

Yandere Gentleman: It's a dumb name for a dumb person, speaking of Dumb, I reminded her of how much of a brainless useless idiot she and then she killed herself!

The Gentleman: Then why is there blood all over you.

Yandere Gentleman: Oh I killed someone named Sheriff, he found out about my plans.

---------------------------------(Day 2)---------------------------------------------------

The Gentleman: So, who did you kill now? 

Yandere Gentleman: Gentle-pink!

The Gentleman: What are wrong with theses names?

Yandere Gentleman: Wdym?

The Gentleman: Nvm actually, what's wrong with you? Where did you get a chainsaw?

Yandere Gentleman: My friend Mr Egg gave it to me?

The Gentleman: He gave you what?

Yandere Gentleman: A chainsaw!

The Gentleman: Um, besides then that, why do you have Mr Cheese's shirt? Infact why are you obsessed with him so much anyways?

Yandere Gentleman: He's my only purpose in this world! My only hope!

The Gentleman: I love my Mr Cheese too but your acting a bit too obsessed!

Yandere Gentleman: Oh shut up! I love my Cheese prince more then you love yours! You would never understand my desires!

---------------------------------------(Day 3)----------------------------------------

The Gentleman: So, who did you kill today?

Yandere Gentleman: None.

The Gentleman: So, I suppose you got out of your pyschotic dramatic fangirl phase and now acting like an actual Gentleman?

Yandere Gentleman: No.

The Gentleman: Then, why haven't you kill anyone?

Yandere Gentleman: I had a different target to take care of...

The Gentleman: And what do you mean by that...?

Yandere Gentleman: Well, your already with your Mr Cheese, but you don't love him enough, you don't deserve him, this is your last day here, and my first chance to be with him, your Mr Cheese already loves you, and we look identical already, he won't even tell the differance if I took your place, so no offence bu-

(The Gentleman has returned to his original au)

Yandere Gentleman: ...