Sirraptor's dare for everyone, except majority of the cast are robots

So they're playing ucn, only Player's the night guard, this is everyone else

Freddy: Captain (cus freddy's the leader, also i don't ship fredica)

(withered) Bonnie: Mr Egg (withered bonnie makes puns, Mr Egg makes puns, perfect duo)

Chica: Dum (idk, I just wanted her 2 be)

Foxy: Ria ( since Mr Egg is Bonnie I thought it would make sense for these 2 to work together)

Goldie: idk Veteran cus gold is yellow.

Toy Freddy: He's also Veteran cuz they're both epic gamers

Toy Chica: For some reason I think she would be Gnome.

Toy Bonnie: I don't ship to toy bonnica, but I guess he would be Engineer

Puppet/Lefty: Angel (They all have quiet voices, and Angel is an Angel, so of course she'll protect kids)

Springtrap: Mr Cheese (they're both good killers?)

Ballora: Mother (Ms Afton theory, and no, I don't ship Mother x Mr Cheese)

BB/Nightmare BB: Poopyfarts96

Baby/Ennard: Noob I guess, they both can be maipulative

Also, The Gentleman isn't playing, mostly because I didn't know who to make him

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player: Huh, wonder why I never bothered to play ultimate custom night yet, wonder how the experiance is, I should check on the music box.

(Player opens the camera, only finding a closed box with a yellowish pink crewmate making a bunch of noise with pots and pans, it isn't very good, but not bad! She also looks a bit angry)

Player: That music is downright awful! Even a 2 year old would make better music! Better change the music box's tune.

(Chica's.. Dum? ChiDum? Anyways, she looks happier now)

Fredtain?: I heard someone insult my gf's music, I'm angry now.

( Fredtain (what a dumb name) randomly appeara by the door, Player quickly tries to close the door, he sighs in relief and switches to Mr Bon and Rifox, only leading to the both of them peaking out )

Mr Bun: Did he eggs-pect us to stay inside? Anyways, I'd preferred if he didn't look at us.

Rifox : same, wanna kill him?

Mr Bun: Sure, but we can break the cameras as well.

(Mr Bun gets his guitar and smashes the camera with it)

Mr Bun: See, that easy, besides, I'm having a bad hare day so I would rather not go outside.

Rifox: I'm bored soimma just kill him, have fun fixing your hair.

Mr Bun: Have fun murdering another nightguard for the 12th time in the row.

(meanwhile with Player)

Player: Damn it! The camera broke!

Fredtain: OPEN THE DOOR

Player: SHUT UPPPPPPPPP

(from a distance)

Angefty?: YOU BOTH SHUT UPPP!

Fredtain:  I'm going to leave now.

Player: Finally he's gone, now, what's on the cams?

(meanwhile with... Toy Veteredy? Yes I know these names are dumb)

Toy Veteredy: Damn it I lost! It's all that dumb nightgaurd's fault!

Player: I was supposed to help?

( Player looks in the cam of his right door)

Angefty: Um hello nightguard guy but uh, would um you please lower your voice? I would apreiciate if you do, also I know your hearing this.

(Player opens the door)

Player: Sure, I'll try to be more quiet.

Angefty: Thank you, uh, Player right?

Player: Yeah.

Angefty: Oh well, um goodbye then.

(Player closes the door and looks at the cameras for the left door)

Toy Vetredy: YOU MADE ME GET VOTED OUT!

Player: Hey can you lower your voice please?

Toy Veteredy: Oh uh, sure, anyways, dude I got voted out as the imposter because of you, not cool.

Player: I didn't even do anything.

Toy Vetredy: That's the point.

Player:  I'm not even a good imposter

Toy Veteredy: Wow dude, you must suck at the game, anyways can you open the door?

Player: What! No!

Toy Veteredy: Then you owe me 5 bucks.

Player: No I don't.

Toy Veteredy: Then you owe me your soul.

Player: No.

Toy Veteredy: Seriously dude?

Player: Yeah, anyways I'm just going to go now, I'll be changing the music box's music befor Chica kills me.

Toy Veteredy: Her names ChiDum.

(meanwhile in the vents)

SpringCheese: Enn? What are you doing here?

Ennoob: Player didn't buy my plush, so I'm going to kill him.

SpringCheese: Well this guy is a noob at among us, so I'm killing him.

Ennoob: There's no askers in this vent.

SpringCheese: Shut up I'm the fan favourite.

Ennoob: Not in this pizzaria.

SpringCheese: Well if your going to be here, please stop the squeaky noises.

Ennoob: What squeaky noises?

(meanwhile, back in the office, there's a knock at the right door)

Player: Who's there?

Angefty: Um, me again, I have another favour, sorry if it's to much! But uh, can you wind the music box, my uh.... Sister? Well she said she prefers if it was winded.

Player: The Marionette? I forgot about her!

Angefty: Her name's Anglette.

Player: Whatever, I'll wind it.

Angefty: Thanks!

Player: So, she's gone I guess I should wind it (winds the music box)

Player: Anyways, what time is it?

Rifox: 6am!

Player: Thank you strange Fox girl, waitn 6am? Sweet! I finally won something! Hey... how did you get here?

Rifox: Didn't you see? I was building my way up hear! piece by piece.

Player:..... Aw fu-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game over!

Piece by piece I got in the office, piece by piece you were closer to your death.... Hey Bun was that a good line?

Um.... It didn't really make sense.

Aw.