2

y/n and Wanda shared a light-hearted laugh as they sat in the break room. The Black Widow just regaled them with the tale of how Hawkeye got arrested during one of their past undercover assignments. Apparently, his fake beard dropped in the midst of being questioned by a security guard at an airport and that's when they nailed him. It took SHIELD two weeks worth of pulling some strings before they could get Clint back stateside.

"That must've really sucked." Scarlet-spider wiped away a tear before his cellphone suddenly buzzed. "Sorry, I got to take this...hello?"

"Hey, y/n. How was your patrol? I hope you didn't get hurt."

"I'm alright, May. I finished my patrol about an hour ago."

"I'm glad to hear that. Are you coming home?"

"I'm about to head back soon. Need me to pick up anything?"

His Aunt chuckled on the other line. "No, we're good. Just come home safely...I love you."

"I love you too."

Putting the phone away, y/n looked up to see the Scarlet Witch giggling while Black Widow had a teasing grin on her face.

"What?"

"Nothing. We just think it's sweet that your Aunt calls to check on you." The young Sokovian said. "It'd be nice to meet her one day. She sounds like an amazing woman."

"She's the best part of my life. You're welcome to visit my place and meet her if you'd like."

Wanda smiled at y/n. "I'd love that."

"Mind if I come along?" Natasha asked. "It's been a while since I've spoken to May and I miss eating the amazing lemon meringue pie she makes."

"You're always welcome at my house. My Aunt loves seeing you anyways."

"Tell her the feeling's mutual."

"I will...I better get home then. It's almost past midnight."

Wanda stood up and wrapped her arm around y/n's. "I'll walk you out. You coming, Natasha?"

"Nah. I'm going to get some sleep before Steve has a chance to wake us up for something stupid again." The former SHIELD agent said. "See you soon, Маленький паук."

Spider-Man waved goodbye before he left the room with his best friend. Natasha just watched Peter and Wanda leave with a fond smile...the two really did look good together.

...

Two weeks later...

"May, I'm home."

His aunt looked away from the bills on the table and got up to give her beloved nephew a hug. "Welcome back. How did your final exams go?"

"I think I did well. The questions weren't exactly hard to figure out."

May chuckled, her hand ruffling Peter's hair. "That's because you're a hard-working genius and I'm proud of you."

As she gazed at the cute face of her nephew, tears began to well up in her eyes. It was hard for her to believe how fast he's grown.