The Goblet of Fire

It was first day of school of fourth year. Barrie woke Scarlett up as they don't want to be late on the first day of new year of the school. Scarlett woke up, got freshed, dressed in her school uniform and robes, fed Goose. She grabbed her bag and went to great Hall for breakfast with Barrie.

In Great Hall they greeted the trio and went to their table for breakfast. Few minutes in breakfast Scarlett spotted Harry looking at them. She nudged Barrie with her leg and pointed at him. Barrie smiled and waved at him. Harry who just took a sip of his pumpkin juice smiled as a result the juice spilled out of his mouth. Scarlett chuckled at it lightly, Barrie shushed her and looked at him again. Scarlett herd someone mentally cursed Barrie, she looked around and spotted Cho and her Ravenclaw girls sitting at Ravenclaw table beside Hufflepuff. Cho looked at Scarlett in anger, Scarlett blew a kiss to her as to mock her then turn back to her breakfast.

After breakfast she and Barrie went to their classes. Their first class was Charms, Scarlett was very attentive on her first day, later they went to Potions. There there were two Hufflepuff boys, they eyed Scarlett and was passing comments, whispering to each other. Scarlett could hear every word they were whispering which made her uncomfortable, lucky to her Snape walked behind those boys and smacked them on their heads with a book.

"Perhaps you both pay attention to what I am saying instead of passing unnecessary comments to each other. Detention to both of you after class." Snap said in his motone voice. Scarlett mentally thanked him while nodding at the professor, he nodded back and went to his work. After potions class they walked upstairs to Dark Arts. The teacher had not yet showed up so students were playing around and talking. Scarlett and Barrie sat in front of Malfoy and Goyle. After few seconds the teacher entered, everyone went silent. He walked in front of the class and looked at everyone.

"Alastor Moody, ex auror, Ministry Malcontent and your new Defense Against Dark Arts teacher. I am here because Dumbledore asked me to understood?  End of the story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?" The teacher said. No one said a single word. So he continued,

"When it comes to the Dark Arts,  I believe in practical approach. But first which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses are there?"

"Three sir." Mione asked.

"And they are so named?" Moody asked.

"Because they are unforgivable, the use of any one will-" Scarlett started

"Earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban, correct miss Stark?" Moody says interrupting her, she nods.

"Ministry says you are too young to learn about them, I say different. You need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared!  You need to find another place to stick your gum Mr Finnegan!" Moody said last part scribbling something on the board.
All students turn to Seamus who was sitting in the back of the class.

"No way the old codger can see out of the back of his head." Seamus mumbled. Moody whipped around and threw the chalk he used to write toward Seamus. Students ducked their heads.

"And could hear across classroom." Moody said then continued.

"So which curse shall we see first?  Weasely!" Moody snapped, Ron looked up at him scared.

"Y-yes?" Ron shuttered.

"Give us a curse." Moody demanded, Ron stood up on his seat.

"Well, my dad told me about one... The Imperius curse." Ron said.

"Oh yeah, your father would know about that one, caused the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years back." Moody said. He walked up to a spider and picked it up in his hand, he enlarged it a bit in size and put the Imperius curse on it. He then put the spider on Ron's head.