Bruce Banner - Horror Movie

"Please don't pick a horror movie again." Your boyfriend Bruce practically begged as you crouched down by the DVD stack with a smirk.

Movie night was your favorite thing. You were a simple person. Snacks, movies, and cuddles was all you wanted from life and with Bruce you had all of that. That evening was one such night.

You eyed up all the DVDs closely until eventually found one of classics and decided that this was the one. You spun around with it in your hands and you saw Bruce shake his head with a small smile he was trying to hide.

"What?" You asked with your own smile.

"Are you sure you want to watch another horror? Last time we watched Lights Out you couldn't sleep in the dark for a week."

"But that's the thrill!" You exclaimed, setting everything up.

"You have a strange idea of thrill." Bruce muttered under his breath, making you laugh.

"Come on, just one more?" You put on the puppy eyes you knew he loved and grinned when he grabbed the remote and started the movie. "Love you."

"Yeah, I love you too."

-

"I told you you'd regret it." Bruce said as you dived under the blanket after a jumpscare.

You retorted but the sound was muffled by the blanket. Bruce chuckled (I'm sorry I hate that word too).

"Do you want me to turn it off?"

You slowly peered over as a chase began but shook you head anyways. "I want to see the end."

"(Y/n), you're scared."

"But I won't rest without knowing whether or not Mia gives her life to save Leah."

"You can look it up."

You gave some thought to the option before nodding slowly. "I suppose."

Another jumpscare and you dived again.

"Turn it off!"

Bruce obliged and turned the TV off, placing an arm around your shaking body. He gave you a quick kiss and played with your hair to calm you down.

"No more horror movies?" He asked with a smile.

You nodded shyly. "No more horror movies. For a while."