Clint Barton - Main Attraction

A/N: I'm so mad I only discovered Jeremy Renner's song Main Attraction a few weeks ago. Like it's SO GOOD!!! I'm still shook whenever I hear it. My love for him literally skyrocketed.

Walking down empty hallways was sort of a habit for you. It might have seemed strange to others but for you it was nice. It was quiet and actually helped you think sometimes. Only something was different today.

Where there wouldn't be sound, you heard music coming from a room down the hall. It was a rock tune and you initially thought it was Tony.

"Every time I take a ride, I feel alive with nowhere to go..."

You tilted your head. It didn't sound like Tony.

"You're the queen of my throne..."

Deciding to investigate, you advanced towards the room to get a better listen or look at whoever the very good voice belonged to.

"You're the star of the show, you shimmer like gold. Now baby let's ride!"

You froze outside the door, eyes widening to twice their usual size when you finally recognised the voice. Everything in you just stopped. Clint was the one singing.

"You get all the reactions, you're the main attraction!"

You couldn't help yourself. You very slowly opened the door to find him with his back to you and jamming to the music like there was no tomorrow. Your jaw was basically on the floor.

You honestly had no idea how much power this man was hiding in his voice. In fact, you were stood in the doorway just staring like a creep for the whole song.

"Enjoy the show?" Clint asked with a laugh when the music died down, turning around to look at you.

"That was hot." Was all you managed to get out.