✧・゚: *✧・゚:*love or host *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I tell my stream that I will be on techno's love or host and they were beyond excited

I got some to none hate comments but that's probably because I am not problematic and 85% of my demographic who are men are mostly simps even tho they have only seen my eyes so they probably like my personality.

My fanbase was only 500k loyal viewers. The other 500k subscribed from will, Phil, Tommy or duck so they don't watch my streams and 700 k of them are occasional people that watch my bedwars videos.

I don't like being overconfident but I am much better at bedwars and general PVP ten an average player probably from experience.

you logged in to your account and was met by the 9 other contestants, your brother Austin and Mr. techno~ 

you looked at his iconic pig icon and chuckle

the other contestants that you knew were minx and Niki and some other streamers.

 when it was minx's turn to introduce you dm her "hotttt...your hand in marriage??😳 🥵"

when it was my turn to introduce I saw her smirk at the corner of my eye (minx x heaven fanfic now 🙄) i

minx says "hey haven, get your pretty little ass to Ireland and ill take you on a date for a face reveal to me" and immediately says "guys I am joking I'd take her out on a date for real tho"

I chuckle and say "bet"

I hear gasps and techno says "glad to know, these women are ALL here for me"

I gasp "but Minx and Niki are are mine so you have to share"

Niki laughs and I melt "omg you are invited to the date, please come"

Minx agrees "seriously I get two hot women here?? goodbye techno" 

I go through my gallery and find a one that I feel confident in and press send. even tho minx was joking she had raided me when I was very small and new to twitch and showed me how to do things so I felt like this is the least I could do.

sent...  4 seconds ago 

  4 seconds ago