✧・゚: *✧・゚:*after*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

<<<------time skip------>>>

a month after the mc date

you and techno had been face-timing every day since the date with a black screen which was mutual. you guys flirted a stream but not when you guys were on call, even if it was just light-hearted jokes but little did he know I got butterflies like the time at prom.

backstory (him- Jason)

I liked him a lot, he helped me distract my self from problems at home so I said yes when he asked me out. My parents were fighting when they met at home my mom was a lawyer and my dad was a doctor so the morning was the only time they really met. So I found comfort in the dark, I have had insomnia since I was a child so I played video games till I got really good, I could beat my guy friends at almost everything but it was still fun playing.

will and I were neighbours so sometimes when he had panic attacks I could jump from my roof to his house to comfort him. One day I was sitting at my roof with my console naming constellations. that was when I met him.

he was at the roof staring at the stars too, looking beautiful (as always). I had a fascination with cameras so I convinced him to model for me. it's funny because even after 5 years and now he is a professional model he still makes time for me we are on great terms and call at night from time to time. he has the pictures that I clicked on all of his social media pfp instead of his gigs. oh, how I miss those days. 

picture i took:

hot right? he wasn't a jock like you would think but a geek who knew all the recipes in Minecraft

hot right? he wasn't a jock like you would think but a geek who knew all the recipes in Minecraft. We were the "power couple" or whatnot. even when he proposed nothing changed. it was like we were already in a relationship. 

he comforted me like he had known me forever that's why he owns a soft spot in my heart. we both didn't realize then that loving someone doesn't mean having romantic feelings towards them. We had inside jokes and we called each other hot stuff hah his contact is still that.