"It's Norman..."

"Are you okay? You're paler than normal and with dark circles" Sherry asked worriedly as she looked at her brother's face, which could easily be mistaken for a corpse of a prince.

"I didn't sleep much" Norman replied with a yawn as he sat at the table and looked at the plate of food in front of him confused "Did you make breakfast?"

She nodded excitedly as smiled "You looked worried yesterday, so I decided to make food for you today"

The albino can't help but smile with the kindness of the youngest.

"Thanks Sherry" He hurried to thank her as her smile widened "But when did you learn to make pancakes?"

"My friend taught me, he said that when his sister is sad or worried about something he and his family make pancakes for her to cheer up" She explained as she sat on the chair next to her and looked at him.

"Uhm, your friend must be great at teaching or you have a natural gift for cooking" He joked after a mouthful of food.

"So does it taste good?" She asked with eyes shining and Norman nodded with a light laugh.

"By the way, why didn't you sleep well?" She asked, her smile fading and giving way to a curious expression.

"That man, Peter, made me an offer yesterday so I spent the night reading the contract he gave me to see if something was wrong" He explained with a tired sigh "But honestly, I don't know if I will accept the offer"

"Why? It's a job offer, isn't it?" She can't help but question confused.

Norman ran his hands through his bed hair, messing it up even more as he sighed "It's complicated to explain..."

"You're going to say it's an adult thing, aren't you?" She commented with a roll of her eyes after taking a bite of her own plate of food.

"Well, it's really a adult thing" He replied with a shrug "Be glad you're not an adult yet, because adulthood sucks"

Sherry frowned but stay quiet.

"What about your date?" She asked after awhile. Norman noticed a faint hint of guilt in her voice "I didn't ruin your chances with her or did I?"

The albino gave a reassuring smile "It wasn't a date, so you don't have to worry, and I gonna see her later to apologize that I had to leave earlier than planned"

"Eh? It wasn't a date?!" She exclaimed in surprise "If it wasn't a date then why aren't you disappointed or something?"

"Because even though it wasn't a date, it was fun, even if it was short" He replied with his cheeks a little flushed.

"I work in detail, Mr. Norman!" She said accusingly making him laugh "I'm serious! You can't just say it wasn't a date and leave me in suspense!"

"I'll tell you when I get back from work, okay?" He said with a smile "If I take longer I might end up being late"

"Work?" She stopped him with an authoritative tone "You didn't sleep well, so the best thing you should do at the moment is to sleep"

"Sherry, I'm fine" He insisted as he got up from his chair "I'm not going to miss work just because I'm tired"

"No no! You can get sick if you try too hard with so little time to rest! How many hours did you sleep by the way?!" She also said getting up.

He blinked, slightly embarrassed by his sister's attitude "I think... Forty minutes...?"

The youngest gasped and literally dragged her brother back to his room "No way am I going to let you out without a proper rest!" She said with her arms crossed as watched him sit on the bed.