3 (W h o D o n e I t)

<The next day; in–>
<–the 1A chat>   

🚨WARNING: TRANSPHOBIC PEOPLE AND BEHAVIOUR🚨

[🗑️ is online]

🗑️: Everyone get online! I have something important to tell you all!

iiDAD: I'm pretty sure most of us are online. The only one who isn't is Midoriya.

🗑️: Good because this is about Midoriya! I have something that will change your opinions on how amazing Midoriya is!

[Innocent? is online]

Innocent?: Mineta please stop! What you said earlier was bad enough, so please just stop.

🗑️: No way!

Emo Girl💜: So Mineta was the one who did that? Tokoyami, I'm heading over to your room–he has upset our child.

Emo Birb🖤: Alright. Mineta, stop what you're doing or face the fury of two emo parental figures.

🗑️: That doesn't scare me Tokoyami.

🗑️: Anyways, Midoriya's a girl! She's been pretending to be a boy this whole time!

[Innocent? has gone offline]

AngyPomPom: WHAT THE ACTUAL F*** GRAPE STAIN

⚡I - g o - Z A P⚡: Not cool man. I'm going to go check on him.

🗑️: Her*

AlienQueen: He meant him Mineta. And Midoriya's a boy–stop being such a jerk!

🗑️: She's a GIRL! She needs to stop pretending to be a boy!

Sleep?💤: Mineta, stop this at once.

🗑️: No way! She’s a girl and that’s just how it is!

[Sleep?💤 has added 1 user to the chat]

SCREE🔇: Shou why was I added?

Sleep?💤: Nezu banned me from expelling students myself so I added you to get enough evidence so YOU can get him removed. Read up.

SCREE🔇: I’ll speak with Nezu about this. Is someone going to check on the little listener?

Emo Girl💜: Me, Tokoyami, and Kaminari are on our way right now–we also called Shinso, Amajiki, and Monoma. We’re the best equiped to help him rn so focus on getting rid of the frozen rasin.

Sleep?💤: Frozen rasin?

Emo Birb🖤: Todoroki froze him to the floor so he can’t try to run off before facing the consequences. Jiro and I are only going for a few minutes to check on him and we’ll come back after to show him not to mess with Midoriya again.