The kick in the back

(Phoenix)

Mike, Brad, Joe, Rob, Kathy, and I wanted to talk to Quinn's parents. They were surprised to see all of us "Make your decision ... Our attack. But it can't go on like this." I said "you mean what?" asked her stepfather "Your daughter and Chester. He drinks way too much and Quinn avoids him. And that's the two of them have slept together" .. Said Mike ... "She did what? ... When?" asked her mom "On my birthday" Kathy said "we thought they knew" .. "No our Quinn didn't say anything. But explains why she is like that and how she scolds Chester worse than before. She loves him.". said her dad, "And there was no woman with him that night. And slowly it's enough. He's unfocused and moody, the fans and the press are already asking." said Joe .. "I have an idea" Her dad meant .."You have a concert here Kathy takes you with you and Mike they bring you on stage" Mike nodded and we discuss everything. One thing was clear Quinn could listen to something right away. but that didn't matter, and Chester would hear something else too. Because that's what came out of it when just playing for too long. Now she was the woman for him and fought back because she knew what he was like.

(Mother of Quinn)

we drove home and Quinn made dinner.we sent our little daughter into the room and then when Jenny was gone my husband said to her "Quinn you slept with Chester" She looked at us and said "Well and he had what he wanted me in his bed and that's enough" HissedQuinn "Quinn do you know that he doesn't even look at someone else?"said Kathy "And what was the other day in the club. I'm not blind" "Yeah, but he didn't do anything, he sent her away because he only thinks of youyes he has often been an ass but he loves you "Kathy hugged Quinn" stop fighting it you love him too. Because you are no longer as confident as you were at the beginning. and don't be angry if I say you had sex! ".. Quinn looked at us and I had never seen her like this my daughter." This bastard still acts like an asshole towards me. He thinks I'm giving up. yes i lost but only the battle and not the war. ".." Quinn is good now!how long do you both want to play this game until one of them goes down "I said" I am your mother and see that you are just at the end and running past your luck. Girl you didn't hear he hasn't slept with her and, according to Mike, with no one else either "

(Kathy)

We really had to persuade Quinn to come with us and Chester didn't know she was here either, I just let Joe know and he told Mike. During the concert Chester overwhelmed Quinn and looked at Mike, who just kept grinning and sang. after Papercut, Mike said, "I've been asked a lot about what's going on with Chester in the past few months. Now the reason: pretty, blonde and here today!" He came from the stage looked at Quinn "Will you come with me" again on the stage he said "That's the reason and since you are both so unlikely to be stubborn then we'll do it like that" Chester looked at Quinn and he looked a bit confused. "My friend, it's amazing what a woman can change and do me a favor and finally kiss her." Chester grinned and walked over to her. looked at Quinn who wanted to stretch out again "No not today" said Chester dropped the microphone and pulled Quinn close, saw her eyes and kissed her. I smiled contentedly and looked at Joe "And since that would finally be settled, we could do a concert like Linkin Park Chester should. Bring her backstage because now you've got what you want." chester took Quinn away and came back a short time later. "Thanks guys .. Somewhere I belong" he said and finally another concert as it should.

(Mike)

"I hope you learned somethingAnd we'll never have to kick your ass like that again. Back then they slept with each other without our help. Was that planned? "Quinn swallowed" No, it wasn't on my part. I don't know how it happened. "Chester grinned," I did. I provoked that a bit. Because you left me all this time, I admit it. That annoyed me, I really just wanted to show you that you also have weak points ".." You damned .."Chester cut her off," Asshole I know you beast. "He hugged her." Don't you dare hurt her. She is my daughter ".." Mummy is the man Quinn used to scold like? ".."yes little ones from time to time adults are quite stupid and don't understand what is best "said Chester" may kidnap your big sister today ".. The little one nodded" don't break her "after some others had said somethingBrad came "So Chester you understand me now that I was just scared back then at Jack" Chester nodded and held Quinn tightly in her arms. "Yes, I'm sorry that I was such an asshole. But now, please excuse us".

(Phoenix)

"Have fun and not so loud there are people who want to sleep", I said a little more quietly, "The last time they robbed me of sleep". Her mom pouted, "Come on, I'll invite you over to us for a beer.Brad lenhte because he wanted to go to Jacky they were just preparing for the wedding "Greet the dragon and tell her I love her" Brad nodded to me and we drove to Quinn's parents and yet the two of them brought melater about sleep ..but ok, the two were just in love and it was good that the two had understood. What you want ..