Introduction

- Words Cannot Describe-
———
"I wish I could explain how your eyes, how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat, but really, words simply cannot describe the feelings I feel for you."

———

———

She fell in love in the most unexpected time, its as simple as that. It was her desire that lead her to do what she was never confident to do before — Desire, its what pulled her in.

It was like taking a sip of alcohol, the bitter yet so enjoyable taste running down her throat — It was a walk through hell and back, but the outcome was more than enjoyable, if one could even put it into words.

It was as simple as a look he gave, and with every look he gave her, she wanted him to look again. An innocent kiss amongst the game they played, that rush of adrenaline rushing through her veins. She didn't want it to end.

It was his charming ass smile, or maybe his eyes and the way they glimmered in the light. His kind nature, or the way he could be so easily flustered. Every single feature of that brown haired boy caught her attention, even when he wasn't even trying to catch her eye.

Eliza Rivers, born into a pureblooded family. A witch who fell in love with a tall blonde who she attended Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in Massachusetts with— or she at least thought she fell in love.

It was near middle of fourth year when she sat down in a classroom for an after hour detention — curtsey of a prank she pulled with a few friends on a professor earlier on — and to her surprise, Holden Lipsen sat down next to her. The first fourth five minutes of her detention was unbearable, but it was when the professor left the room for a moment, Holden strikes up a conversation with her.

Eliza ended up enjoying the boys company, and soon the two became more than just acquaintances...a lot more than just acquaintances, in fact.

The two were practically inseparable since, that was until Eliza's parents broke the news that they would moving across seas to London at the end of the school year, in regards to her father being transferred to an office in the Ministry of Magic.

Of course she was devastated, it all meant leaving her best friends and adjusting to a whole new environment, as well as leaving her boyfriend. But she was determined to not let it ruin their relationship, after all...she was in love with him and he loved her, right?

———

Additional Information