{9} The Devil Himself

———

———————{ The Devil Himself }———

———————
{ The Devil Himself }
———

"Eliza!"

The Ravenclaw turned her head to see Inina running towards her from the doors of the Slytherin common room.

Eliza had slipped out of the party after a few more rounds of truth or dare, now lazily holding her heels in the right hand while she walked back up from the dungeons. The party had kept getting louder and she was getting tired of dancing and playing party games the twins kept suggesting.

The corridors were filled with silence, other than the few pairs of students she would pass who were either talking, snogging or sneaking in and out of the Slytherin party.

However she couldn't wipe the smile off her face and her mind was running a mile a minute, all because of a stupid dare. She really tried to ignore the burning fact that she really felt something for the hufflepuff,  but Inina was right, maybe it would be good to move on.

Inina eventually caught up with her and begun walking with Eliza. "Merlin, I had to get away from Theo...he's joined in on karaoke and tried to get me to sing with him."

"He really is a party animal, isnt he?" Eliza smirked, running the side of her thumb under her lip to wipe off some of the smudged lip balm off — It wasn't hard to tell it was smudged from the snog session.

"No he's just really drunk." Inina giggled. "He actually didn't want to come to the party, or so he says, but I think he got bored and started drinking more since he didn't have anything better to do apparently."

"He's going to regret it in the morning then, yeah?" Eliza laughed along with her.

"Oh yeah. And I've got plenty of videos to embarrass him with tomorrow." She brung out her phone and swiped through the videos she had taken of Theo throughout the night.

Soon enough the girls arrived at their dorm and Eliza begun unzipping her dress as she walked towards her wardrobe in search of a pair if shorts and a tank top. Her dress had begun getting itchy and she couldn't wait to peel it off her body and slip on something way more comfortable. Inina on the other hand had sprawled out onto her bed and passed out easily, already drooling onto her pillow.

===

"Come on mate," Cedric tugged on drunken Theo's arm attempting to pull him off the table he was standing and singing whilst holding a glass of firewhiskey. "Merlins beard get down, we both know you'll regret this tomorrow."