chapter 7: ride along

Don't own anything

Author pov:

(Something like this but different)

Rito in his eursean flight suit he follows yui ' kitten ' kotegawa to the platform where her tomcat is refueled & armed to the teeth.

Love birds got in the tomcat. She starts it up.

Rito is getting so exited to be riding along a western/erusean old warhorse.

Yui: << were good to go. You ready rito kun💕. >>

Rito:

Apex predator took off flying his XFA 27. She gut the throttle taking off.

Tomcat arced up like before already up at mach 3. Tomcat did insane maneuvers & mach 3 to 4 speeds.

Timeskip:

It was a calm afternoon flight. Yui done talking to Tearju & hanged up the call. 

Kitten: << rito kun are you okay? >>

Rito: << yeah i'm okay >>

Kitten: << looked down >>

He looked down there is a creator. He read about Ulysses disaster it was 20 years ago.

Rito: << ...... >>

Yui got something on radar. She moved her tomcat avoided a rail gun fire. 2 su33s move for a attack.

Rito: << FLANKER D TYPES >>

Yui: << kitten to apex predator 2 bogeys aircraft type su33 flanker both armed with EML >>

Apex: << roger that on my way ETA 10 mikes. Don't die kitty cat >> 

F14 engaged the 2 suckhois.

Yui has the upper advantage her jet is restored with devilukian technology so its a space jet. Yet to test in space, yui took the first shot & post stalled avoiding the EML shot.

She heard rito yelling she looked behind seeing him pass out.

Yui: << RITO >>

She yell at the top of her lungs. Fired her gun. These two planes were on patrol, her advance long range detects no jets coming except apex.

Theme ends Epilogue:

Rito felt being bridal reverse carry. Open his eyes seeing yui kotegawa carrying him. He can tell he's back in Japan. He burried his face in her left bosom.

More romances & gr guardian hunting next time

Enjoy

Later