chapter 13: super jets

Don't own anything

Done with couples finally now we get to the good part.

Sainan rito pov:

(Theme starts playing)

I am sitting inside the hanger next to me is yui's f14D super tomcat. (Author note: devilukian overhauled same airframe space engine that can fly in space. Proton phoenix missiles standard proton missiles excellent mobility & PSM)

I often visit here right Now she's getting suit up. I heard a jet about to drive by i looked up i almost dropped my ice cream.

Fighter jet i never seen before.

Taxing past yui's hanger i ranned to the entrance of the large doors of the hanger poke my head out

Taxing past yui's hanger i ranned to the entrance of the large doors of the hanger poke my head out. What the hell is that thing.

I smell lavender i turned around to see her. I kissed her she wearing her special erusean suit with special space design for handling high GS. She's the female version of mister x.

Yui:

That plane you saw is called the CFA 44 nosferatu

That plane you saw is called the CFA 44 nosferatu. Estovokia's next generation carrier fighter aircraft. On this planet nato would call it fundance A & B

Rito: so strangeral world has super jets🤔

Yui: you might could say that😅😅. Strider 2 destroyer is the owner of that plane so i'm gonna spar with him

I grabbed her & kissed her before she gets climbs up. She jumped wrapped her legs around my waist before we go further she gets of me pulled back.

Yui: hey wait till i we get back home okay. * she purred *

Rito: hai. Godspeed

She climbs up starting up her (ooc) f14D super tomcat.

She's ready, she blew a kiss then taxing runway.

As she increased speed there is one thing that made my ice cream dropped on the ground. Right before take as the gears refracted, famous interceptor suddenly arch up.

(12:03 - 12:25 only)

I jaw dropped my eyes went wide. It accelerated so quickly i never seen a f14D super tomcat move like that before.

She hit the high gs multiple times before chasing destroyer into the blue. She broke through speed cones 5 times.

" i love this girl so much "

Add yui x rito on the title of this book.

Next time ooc kitten vs destroyer

Later