Chapter 4

"Hey y/n!"

I hear someone call out to me from across the park. He runs up to me, his hair is down in a boyish fashion, not like how he was the last time I saw him. He has jeans and a long sleeve fitted pinstriped shirt on. He seems to be in a panic.

"Oh, hey Senhi, everything okay?"

"I'm screwed, Junhee's gonna kill me... Adriana is going to put me in jail..."

"Shit what did you do...? Adriana is scary when she's mad."

He keeps looking around me as if he's lost something,

"I lost Junhee dog."

"Oh no... What does it look like? I'll help." He showed me a picture on his phone.

"His name is Lion, he's a huge fluff machine. Junhee asked me to watch him for a while. He had to move in with Donghun and Lion and Donghun's cat Hae don't actually get along. So, until Junhee gets his own place Lion will stay with me. I tied him down to a bench to use the bathroom but when I came back all that was left was the leash." He held out the leash to me. His face looked devastated.

"Well, he's huge, he shouldn't be too hard to find. I'll go this way you go that way."

"Thanks y/n!"

He ran off. I headed to the playground; kids love dogs, maybe I'll find him there. What I was really worried about was if someone stole him... I couldn't tell Sehyoon that though. We went in circles for almost an hour. Then I saw Lion on the baseball field, and right behind him there was Senhi chasing him. He was trying to get the leash back on.

I blocked Lion off from the other side and pounced. This dog really was like a fluff machine. I must've looked like a spider monkey riding a bear. Lion gave in to my weight and started licking my face. All I could hear was Senhi laughing.

"Would you hurry and get the leash on him before he goes off for round 2?" I say, trying to prevent Lion from escaping again. He went to try to hook on the leash.

"Oh, the clasp is loose, that's how he escaped." Instead of clasping it he tied the leash to the collar "Well, that's my work out for today."

"Oh my god same, now I can add bull-riding to my resume." I sighed out barely able to breathe. He walked over to a hot dog stand and bought us two water bottles.

"Thank you." Senhi said as he handed me one.

"No worries, anything for Mr. Lion" I say in my baby voice while I bend down offering belly rubs as I gulped down the water. I look up at Senhi, "why doesn't Junhee stay with you? Won't that make things a bit easier?"

"My apartments smaller, Lion already takes up most of my bed."

"Oh, that makes sense. Oh yeah, I heard you have like an art gallery."

"Yeah, you should come by sometime, but maybe you find that boring." He said with questioning eyes.

"I never been to an art gallery. Not that I find it boring, it just never came to mind. I would actually like to check it out."

I found myself walking with him in silence. It wasn't uncomfortable though. It was welcoming, all I could hear was the rustling sounds when the wind blew through the trees that just began to bloom. I look up at the birds and trees bringing in the new season. Almost like nothing needed to be said, just enjoying the view was enough to keep me entertained with him. My thoughts cut into my serenity.

"Does BK like art? ... like does he enjoy going?" I think the light brown tones in the leaves reminded me of his eyes for a moment. Sehyoon smiled.