Chapter Two

I woke up at 9 am, laying next to William. We were both on top of the comforter, and in the same clothes from last night. Let me catch you up.

After our kiss in the rain, we ran back into his house before our clothing was fully soaked through.

Once we got back inside, the clothes I was wearing were drenched, so William let me change into one of his many oversized hoodies and a pair of pajama pants, that was very large on me.

William put on another pair of pants and a black hoodie.

"What should we do now?" William asked me as he belly-flopped onto his bed. 

"I don't know, I'm down for whatever," I said jumping on the bed next to him.

"It's pretty late, and the city can be kind-of sketch at night... You are more than welcome to stay here, my parents aren't home, so no worries about anything like that." He said with a smirk as brushed his wet hair away from his face.

"I'll call my mom! I'm sure she won't mind." I said reaching into my pocket and taking out my phone. My mom said OK, just like I knew she would. 

When I got off the phone, I felt someone wrap around me and pick me up. 

It was William, and he threw me on the bed. 

"You have a lot of energy," I said laughing.

William was smiling widely. He leaned over me and gave me a quick, yet long-ish kiss. 

He rolled over next to me, and we just started joking around with each other. Occasionally he would kiss me, but just for a second.  We ended up falling asleep at around 2 am, and my head was placed on his chest. His arm was around my waist, and I could hear the sound of his heartbeat.

"Goodmorning," William said with a deep scratchy voice. He looked over at me and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. William planted a kiss on my lips, and when he released, I smiled back at him. 

"I'm tired," I said re-placing my head on his chest. 

"Do you want to get breakfast?" He asked.

"Sure," I said sitting up and yawning.

I put my hair up in a claw clip so I wouldn't look so 'homeless man meets teenage girl'-ish and threw on my shoes. 

William and I walked outside and the sun was shining bright. He took my hand, and we made our way down into the Subway station near his house.

I hadn't been on the subway in a while, since all the places I had gone to were very close, but luckily I had my metro card.

On the subway car, it was packed since it was rush hour in the city. So, I sat on William's lap. 

Once we got off the subway car, we walked into a Starbucks and got two iced coffees and a breakfast sandwich, and a chocolate croissant to split. 

"I love Starbucks," I said taking a sip of my delicious iced coffee.

William placed his hand on my thigh and rested it there.

"Do you have any plans today?" He asked taking a bite out of his half of the sandwich.

"No, you?" I say looking down at my feet, hoping William would ask me to make plans.

"Well, my grandparents just got an estate in the Hamptons so I'm going this week for a few days... Do you want to come?" He asked with the sides of his lips turning upwards.