Chapter Three

Once we arrived at the cafe, we got a table and sat next to each other.

We both ordered a burger and a coke.

"I was thinking tonight we could go out for dinner with my grandparents, and then watch the sunset on the beach," William said taking a big bite out of his burger.

"That sounds perfect," I reply.

"You have something on your face," William said taking a napkin and wiping ketchup off my face. He looked at me, and we locked eyes. "You are so beautiful, Gwen."

My stomach got butterflies. No one has ever said that to me and actually meant it. My face blushed.

"Thank you," I said trying not to smile. I dug my head in his chest and looked back at him.

His lips were turned upward. I really liked this boy.

Once we finished eating, we went into a few stores, one of them being a bookshop.

I grabbed William's hand and dragged him into the bookshop. I walk through the isles and take him with me.

"Oo! This book sounds good." I said grabbing it from the shelf and handing it to William. It was a romance model.

"I read that, it was okay. This one is way better." William said handing me another book.

I walked up to the cash register, and as I took out my credit card, William stole it.

"You aren't paying for this, Gwen," William said taking out his wallet.

"That will be $9.96," The woman at the cash register said to Will.

As we walked out of the bookshop, I was so excited to start reading my new book.

Once we got back to the guest house, William and I laid on the couch and watched a movie.

We were under a fluffy blanket, which felt so cozy since the AC was cranked up. William rested his hand on my back, and our legs were linked.

"We should start getting ready for dinner," William said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

He ran up the stairs carrying me.

"William!" I laughed.

William threw me on the bed and jumped on top of me, kissing my lips.

I ran my fingers through his still-wet hair.

"I'm gonna shower to get the sand off of me," I said walking into the bathroom.

I quickly showered, and when I got out, I blow dryer my hair. It was straight, with a little curl at the end.

While I was doing my makeup, William came into the bathroom.

"You look stunning as always, Gwen." He said planting a kiss on my cheek. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I finished applying blush.

My dress for dinner was black, and it had small sunflowers on it. I wore nude sandals and put on light makeup.

William was wearing a pair of khaki pants and a long-sleeve button-up, with boat shoes. His hair was in his usual style, a fluffy middle part.

We got into the car to go to dinner and the wind felt so nice on my face.

At dinner, we went to a fancy seafood restaurant on the water.

"Can I please have a lobster?" William asked our waiter who quickly wrote down his request.

I chatted with his grandparents about books and college. I loved talking to them, and I had a feeling it was mutual. I kept catching Will looking at me with a smirk.