coincidences // 01

Y/N'S POV

buzz buzz...buzz buzz...

you groan as you open your eyes and turn off your alarm. you have early lectures today so you got up even if you didn't want to, you kinda had to. you changed into some sweatpants and a tshirt with a jacket over it. its getting colder now in late november so that jacket is your bestfriend

you grab your bag and decide to go out early so you could go get something from the cafe. you grab your phone out of your pocket and check the time

'6:41, so I have plenty of time' you thought

your first lecture was at 7:20 but it didn't start until 7:30 to give students a few extra minutes. you had plenty of time to get a coffee from the cafe right by the bookstore you work at and walk back to your lecture hall.

a few minutes into the walk your phone buzzed and you saw a new text from sugawara.

sugawara: (y/n)-san! I see you walking right now! I'm over by the big tree with all its leaves gone.

you look up from you phone to look for the tree. you looked around until you saw the grey haired friend of yours waving to you in the distance. you rushed over to him and greeted him "good morning sugawara-san!" you said with a cheerful smile. "good morning! oh and you can just call me suga or suga-san!" he told you. "oh okay! you can just call me (y/n) then!" you answered back to him. "anyways I was just about to get a coffee, would you like to join me?" you asked. "sure! I was talking a walk cause I woke up early and saw you." "come on then," you said while taking his arm to lead him.

you were too busy telling him how good the cafe you guys were going to see that your friend had a light pink tint to his face

-

you both get to the cafe and go up to order, "I'll get the (favorite cafe beverage), what do you want suga?" "(y/n) I can pay for my own drink I'll order after you" he said sweetly but you weren't going to let that happen. "no it's my treat, I'm the one who dragged you here! let me pay" you gave him a look as he finally gave in "I'll have a green tea please," he said defeated

you smile and pay for your and suga's drinks and talk about nonsense until your order is ready. you grabbed both the drinks and sat at a table by a big window so you can see all the trees and their leaves falling. you continued to ramble on about nothing important.

"really? I never took them as that type of person!"

"I can't wait til that sub in maths class is gone. god he's so annoying"

"who even does that?!"

you talked and talked and before you knew it you both had to get to your lectures. the first lecture you have is different than suga's but later you guys have a few together so you said goodbye and went to the lecture hall.