burritos // 02

Y/N'S POV:

"ughhhhh! I can't concentrate!" you sigh, "what time is it?"

"y/n it's barely been half and hour and you're already bored?" suga laughed, "but its 4:15."

"do you guys want to get food?" you asked the boys, "y/n we really should focus on studying, the test is coming up soon and-" suga started but he got cut off "I'm actually a bit hungry too. it's hard to concentrate on an empty stomach so why don't we just order takeout?" Akaashi said. "I guess you're right" suga said, rubbing the back of his neck "what should we get?"

all you guys ponder a bit until you get an idea

"I saw this new burritos place the other day and it looked pretty good. maybe we could try that?" you look back at the boys and they both nod. you look up the menu and decide what to get.

"I'll place an order for us, my treat" suga says while grinning at you "you sneaky little-" "shhhhh I'm on the phone" he mocks you.

you glance back at akaashi just watching you two bicker with each other, with a small smile.

he has a nice smile I'm surprised I didn't notice..

"y/n, do you want salsa with your burrito or no?" suga asked you, breaking your train of thought "sure I'll take some" you tell him. "and can we get salsa with two of those meals? okay then that's will be it, thank you!" suga finished the order and told us it would be here in about 20 minutes.

"okay we should be studying until the food gets here" akaashi suggests "that's probably good, also when are you guys planning on leaving so we can focus on the things we need to do the most." suga asked "probably like 7 something maybe. whatever works for you," you reply. "yeah i was thinking the same thing" akaashi says "that's cool with me," suga smiled and we all went back to studying until the food gets here. or atleast tried to concentrate.

knock knock

"FOoOOoOoOooOoD IS HERE!" you yell out and suga goes to the dorm to get it. "here you go and thank you," suga cheerily says to the delivery guy as he closed the door and came back to us. we all get our food distributed and start to eat. "thanks suga" you said slightly annoyed but still sincere. "of course! anytime" he said back in a sarcastic, kind voice and he was grinning.

you roll your eyes at him and continue to eat. not much small talk is going on since you guys are focusing on eating but there's a few conversations here and there.

-

"it's already 8 almost?!" you complain. after you guys are you all got engulfed in studying and you didn't want to stop and go home. but you told suga that you would head out then and you have another early lecture the next day.

"aren't we meeting up on thursday too?" akaashi asks, not directing the question to anyone, "if you all are free then yeah we should" suga replied. "my hours should make me able to do that. are we meeting up at the same time and place tomorrow?" you ask "sure and I'm free so it's settled." akaashi says.

"I should get going, I'll see you in class tomorrow suga!" you suga gave you a quick hug and you waved goodbye to both the boys and started to leave.

you walk down a hallway before you heard the door open and close behind you and hear footsteps before akaashi called out to you, "y/n wait up!" you stop and wait for him to catch up.

"do you want to walk home together?"

~

author's note!

this is a bit of a shorter chapter but soon things will start to get interesting. I hope you enjoy! and thank you for all the support I got on this book :)

 I hope you enjoy! and thank you for all the support I got on this book :)