Prologue (Edited)

A͎N͎
(Also quick add, if you want to skip this chapter for when the whole, Hanako and Nene things start)

B͎e͎f͎o͎r͎e͎ t͎h͎i͎s͎ b͎o͎o͎k͎ b͎e͎g͎i͎n͎s͎ I͎ w͎o͎u͎l͎d͎ l͎i͎k͎e͎ t͎o͎ s͎a͎y͎ a͎ c͎o͎u͎p͎l͎e͎ o͎f͎ t͎h͎i͎n͎g͎s͎:͎
- I don't do many time skips
- I'm not Japanese!!!!! I may use honourifics incorrect but I don't mean to offend please feel free to correct me and I'll do my best to update and change.
- Chapters will be on the long side
- I'm very descriptive!
- There are some words readers might not understand or know, don't feel shy to look up the word.
T͎h͎i͎s͎ i͎s͎ m͎y͎ f͎i͎r͎s͎t͎ b͎o͎o͎k͎ E͎V͎E͎R͎!͎ i͎f͎ y͎o͎u͎ h͎a͎v͎e͎ a͎n͎y͎ s͎u͎g͎g͎e͎s͎t͎i͎o͎n͎s͎,͎ p͎l͎e͎a͎s͎e͎ t͎e͎l͎l͎ m͎e͎ I͎ w͎i͎l͎l͎ b͎e͎ m͎o͎r͎e͎ t͎h͎a͎n͎ h͎a͎p͎p͎y͎ t͎o͎ h͎e͎l͎p͎ y͎o͎u͎r͎ r͎e͎a͎d͎i͎n͎g͎ e͎x͎p͎e͎r͎i͎e͎n͎c͎e͎.͎

Third POV
"Finally all done" A (h/l) (h/c) teenager said as they stretched from getting many hand cramps.

       Third POV"Finally all done" A (h/l) (h/c) teenager said as they stretched from getting many hand cramps

"Why does the Student Council President make me do everything." They thought out loud just a bit annoyed.
"Probably because you're the secretary N/n-chan." Said a certain ginger head boy.

"Ah, good morning Akane-kun!" They spoke with cheer.
"Ahh N/n-chan so cuuute~" He muttered with a small blush.
" Not to be rude Akane-kun but why are you here? The next meeting doesn't start until later on in the day." Y/n asked
"Ah- Oh ya I came here to stop by and help you with the papers, but-."

Ring! Ring!

Unfortunately he got cut off by the sound of the school bell ringing! "Oh class is starting soon, I'll see you later Akane-kun" They said in a hurried voice as they rushed outside of the empty classroom.
woosh
"Ya see yo-. And they're gone" Akane spoke with a sweat drop on his forehead.

Y/N's POV

I treaded lightly to my homeroom class until I got to the door, I then walked and sat in my spot. When I settled in I started to place my pencil and notebook on the desk. In the process, a girl in our high school uniform with the short puffy sleeve style, her dark brown socks leading up just before her knees, her indigo hair in two loops at the back of her head and a seemingly irreproachable face with big innocent indigo eyes. This girl was Akane Aoi she has been my friend for a long time. Once Aoi got to me, we started chatting.

"Hey, where is Nene-chan?" She asked a few moments later. As if on cue our teal tip haired friend with clips in her hair, wearing the same uniform style as Aoi but with a skull broach in her chest area of the uniform and on her legs, barely see through dark stockings. She came running in, but sadly tripped on a chair causing her to fall. On instincts, I got up quickly, not caring if my chair fell and caught her by lowering down on one knee and catching her with my hand around her head and waist.
"Are you alright Nene-chan?" I asked concerned.

Nene Yashiro's POV

'Oh no I can't believe I got so caught up with admiring Minamoto-senpai that I didn't hear the bell! Come on Nene, get it together!' I thought a tad upset with myself, as I ran through out the hall ways.

When vastly entering the class I didn't notice that someone pulled their chair out, and of course my stupid ankle got caught on the chair leg causing me to trip and fall.

Flink

Ready for my fate, I closed my eyes. But I never felt the cold ground, instead I felt warm arms. Hesitantly opening my eyes I was met with a set of beautiful (e/c) eyes. I soon figured out, that Y/n had caught me.

In a concerned, majestic voice she said "Are you alright Nene-chan?"
'Ahhhhh, so charming!'
"Xhwgdjsy- y-yeah I'm f-fine
Y-y/n." I stuttered out of embarrassment and nervousness.

~𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛~

As we all went to our lockers after class had ended, when walking Aoi started talking.
"Can I tell you a rumour that been going around, since I know how much you two like them." Aoi said
"we'd love to hear it!" Y/n and I said simultaneously.
"Ok I'll start with the most popular as of now!" She said cheerfully!

"Let's start with Hanako-san of the toilet!"

*after explaining rumour*

"Woah so she can grant you any wish?" y/n asked in awe.
"With a price, yes! Cool right!" Aoi said in a cute voice.

'Ah ha!' As an idea popped into my head.
Letting Aoi walk ahead, I quickly snatched Y/n and told her in a happy voice
" Y/n this could be my chance! I could wish Hanako-san to make Minamoto-senpai fall in love with me!!" 'Or you' I thought that last part.
"I don't really know Nene-chan, it could be dangerous and I don't think it's a good idea to get involved with the spiritual world." Y/n stated, with eyes full of concern.
I puffed out my cheeks, upset by their words and they sighed.
"There's no talking you out of it huh? Ok but you're going to do it alone and don't say I didn't warn you" they said in a cute but harsh tone.
"Thanks Y/n!" I quickly hugged them and left.

𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕

Word count:717
Next chapter date: 04/01/2021 aka April 1 2021
AN
Thanks for reading catch you on the next chapter!