𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 (edited)

Third POV
"Where do things go when they have been forgotten by everyone? Do they fade out of existence?" A mysterious female voice asked

"No, those things..."
murmur
murmur
murmur
"... Are still with us, even now." She continued.
Squirm

" Have you heard the rumour? Of the faeries?" The girl ended, as a hand turned of an old fashion radio

*𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢*
Hanako-'san' said...
"I've been wanting a human assistant." While holding her hands and foalting in front of Yashiro in an empty classroom.

Nene Yashiro's POV

'It's only been a week, and I- -.' I thought.
"Hanako-san, Hanako-san... Please let me go home for the day!" I pleaded to Hanako with my hand clenched together in a begging position. While I was also holding a bunch of cleaning products in my arms with a cleaning headband.
Please!
"Nope!" Hanako repiled in an awfully cheerful voice.
Denied!

'I have been cleaning toilets against my will.' I thought again with dismay. "Just today! Just for today, I promise!" I begged him.
"Nope! Because I have a very important job I want you to do when you're done with this one. So you need to finish up ASAP." He concluded while grabbing and looking at a mop.
"No... In the week I've been your assistant... I clean, clean, and clean more bathrooms from the second school ends until they kick me off of the school grounds" I said as I replayed the scene in my head. " I've cleaned almost every bathroom in the entire school." I added with despair.

"Y/n even caught me cleaning the toilets!!!! She was so confused, she probably thinks I'm weird now!" I jumped to conclusions.
"Neh, You mean the sexy angel? She seems nice she'll get over it." Hanako replied with a bit of a smirk. "SHE'LL GET OVER IT!!! SHE MIGHT TE-..." I yelled but then paused. The words 'sexy angel' repeated in my mind
"HANAKO!!! DON'T CALL Y/N THAT!!"I said with shock. "Just angel then?" Hanako-san questioned.

"NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO JOKE AROUND!! I'M IN THE PRIME OF MY YOUTH! AND FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE! YOUTH IS FLEETING!" I yelled at him while grabbing his shoulders and moving him back and forwards.
Shake.
Shake.
Shake.
"Chance? Hanako asked with curiosity.

"A boy asked me out on a date! Fuji-kun the hottest guy in class!"
I said with excitement while putting my hands out in a peace sign remembering how it happened.

*𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜*
(Third POV)
Yashiro was talking with Aoi and Y/n when it happened. Fuji-kun approach them and asked Aoi and y/n if he could steal Yashiro away for a minute. 'Ah almost as if I'm a princess and my prince had come to save me.' Yashiro thought to herself. When Fuji-kun was able to talk with Yashiro he asked "Are you free after school?" He blushed a tad. 'Ah is blushing for me!' Yashiro thought as her heart hearted fast.
Badum