𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪 𝔼𝕩𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕥 (edited)

Third POV

 At the top of the old school roof sat Yashiro and Hanako

Yashiro was showing a book to Hanako, the one she'd just recently found and wanted to share...

"Ahhh! I don't suppose a hot guy would fall from the sky..." Yashiro daydreamed.
"Yashiro..." Hanako stated while looking at the teal haired girl.
"Come on, I'm not really serious. I know the difference between fantasy and reality." Yashiro projected wile looking downwards in a bored manner.

"But I am a supernatural's assistant. I can't help it if I end up hoping for a special encounter that leads to a special romance." I explained my reasonings.
"Special?" Hanako asked while staring at me almost as if he was confused. "Yeah, like in this movie... because of her noble pedigree, a lovely maiden (me/Yashiro) is taken captive by an evil spirit. Suddenly, before her very eyes, a beautiful young man falls from the sky. In a brilliant show of power, he vanquishes the evil spirit, and he and the girl lived happily ever after." She said while in Nene-Chan's theatre, alluding to the sound effects of the fight.
Yah!
Waaaah!

"Um, He's vanquishing me? For real?" Hanako 'asked' while staring at her with a blank face.
"No Dangerous ideologies. Besides, you don't need those delusions, Yashiro." Hanako stated as he stood up and took the book from above her.
Snatch!

"You have me." Hanako said in a seductive tone, while crouching down, putting their faces close together and his right hand grabbing her delicate face.
"Mmph!" She said in a bit of shock.

Kaclack!
"That's far enough" A figure of a boy appeared on the top of the entrances to the rooftop, roof.
While he said that Yashiro was trying to get Hanako to let go of her face. She was just a bit shocked at the voice coming out of nowhere. The boy jumped down while saying " HUP! I finally found you, you vile fiend."

'A boy from the sky... Just like in the movie!' Yashiro but as she put her hands over her mouth in happiness. "I am a third-year in the Kamome academy middle school division..." The safety traffic earring boy continued while landing with forms of clouds going around him because of the impact.
'It can't be! A beautiful young man's here for me?!' Yashiro thought in excitement this time her eyes eliminating into sparkles while thinking of a line that would suit him to say aka come to me... Nene..with a rose in his hand....

"Kou Minamoto at your service! Take your memory of me as a souvenir to the afterlife." He sated with pride, putting his thumb on his chin, sparkles all around him.
Sparkle!
Sparkle!
Sparkle!
Yashiro just stared at the boy. Meanwhile, Hanako just made a face in realization saying "oooohhhh."

Gasp!
Yashiro quickly shot her head around. " someone you know, Hanako-kun? I think you can see you." She asked still thinking about the romance with the boy while her princely type boy echoed the words " come to me.." over and over again.
"Well, We've never met in person... but he's from the Minamoto clan, right. That would be why he can see me. The Minamoto clan... The warriors." Hanako monologued.