ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕠-𝕤𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞

Third POV

Third POV

Rumour has it, that there are 7 school mysteries inside this school. It is said that if you uncover the truth behind these mysteries, something will occur...

"You don't know them? Okay I'll just tell you about one of them. The most well-know..." The school girl said with an eerie voice.

" The seventh mystery Hanako-san of the toilet."

"They say that in the 3rd stall of the girl's bathroom in the old building, you can find Hanako-san."

A girl slowly walked cautiously to the third stall, in the girls bathroom. She gulped with a face of concern. She stared at the door, taking in every inch as if it was the last image she'll ever see.

"A wish will be granted for anyone who can successfully summon her. But in return, she will take away something that a person holds dear."

"To summon her, you must knock on the door three times."

The girl with long dirty-blonde hair and teal tips, slowly raised her trembling hand to the door and gave it three light taps.

knock!
knock!
knock!

"And then say..."

"Hanako-san Hanako-san, are you there?" The teal tipped girl recited in a frightened voice.

Nene Yashiro POV

Not to long after I repeated the incantation from the rumour, I heard a small creak. I gingerly raised my eyes to midpoint to see what was going on. Only to see fingers wrap around the stall door with the outline of a person behind the door.

In a ghostly voice I heard
"𝕴'𝖒 𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖗𝖊~!"
I could slowly feel my nerves rise but when the stall opened further I saw no one there.

I sighed in relief. 'Oh, just my imagination...' but almost simultaneously as I thought those words, I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

Pat

"𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪~." I heard the same voice from earlier but ha time it was right in my ear!

"E-"

My face then fell into one of dread . In a rush to protect myself, I immediately turned around.

Fwօօօsh

I threw my arms at the creature. But to my surprise, my arms went right through the it.