Chapter 5 (Pregnant?!)

DEKU POV
I got to the bathroom just in time, and I vomited. It hurts really bad whenever I throw up,it burns my throat. Why have I been throwing up? I got curious, does this have something to do with when me and kachan banged? I got my phone out of my pocket, and looked up "Throwing up uncontrollably after sex." My heart stopped at the first thing that popped up. Stage one of PREGNANCY!? No, no, no, no, no. I thought as I began to breakdown. But, then I heard the door to the bathroom open up. I thought it was bakugo but a wave of relief flowed over me as I heard Uraraka's worried voice outside, "Deku-kun? Why are you crying? Did you throw up again?" I just walked out of the stall and handed her the phone, still opened to the page. She gasped. "PREGNANT?!" I just nodded. "W-well let's go and buy you a pregnancy test then, we can see if you really are." "O-ok." Was all I could get out. We went back the class not seeing us and told Mr. Aizawa that I wasn't feeling good and that Uraraka was going to help me back to my dorm. It was about the end of class so he let us go. We just walked over to the student store to pick up a pregnancy test, I was shocked they sold these at UA but, it sure was convenient. She bought it for me "Here, go in the bathroom and take this, I'll wait for you." She said trying to give a small smile. I tried to smile back, and I nervously walked to the bathroom. I did it and waited. My mind was going a mile a minute, what if it was positive? What about kachan? What a about becoming a hero? And almight, I'm his successor! I cleared everything out of my head and took a deep breath. I picked it up and almost fell over. I walked out and showed Uraraka.

It was positive

It was positive............................
I just hugged her and started crying, "I want to keep them, What's wrong with me?!" I asked. "Ssshhhh, hon it's not your fault, and there's nothing wrong with keeping them, but we really need to tell Mr Aizawa, the other teachers and recovery girl." She was right. We walked over to Mr Aizawa, when I think he noticed something was wrong. Because immediately he got up and came over to us. "Why are you two crying, are you ok?!" We just nodded. "I-I-I have something to tell you."-Deku "What happened."-Sensei I just held up the pregnancy test and started balling. He just stood there frozen. "Mr. Aizawa, I-I'm s-s-so sorry, I d-didn't- But I was cut of by the comfort of Sensei hugging me. I just started crying into the hug and hugged back. "It's ok problem child, but. I'm going to tell all the teachers and recovery girl." He said as we pulled out of the hug. I nodded and understood. "Do you know who the father is?" Uraraka said "Bakugo." He looked a little shocked then said. "That's why you snapped today huh?" I nodded. " I'll tell him eventually but, not yet." He just nodded. He then sent us back to our dorms. We opened the door and Bakugo was standing there. I was still crying, but I was even more angry at him now that I found out that he was the father. He saw me and teased "Awww, what happened, is the deku crying." "Get out of my fucking face, or you'll regret it." I growled not wanting to put up with his shit right now."Or what, you're just a bitch omega." I've had it." My hormones mixed with my already angry self set me off. I flicked him into the wall using OFA making it crack a bit. He was hurt a bit, but I didn't give a shit. Uraraka just had a "You deserved this" face I chuckled. Let's go. She nodded and we just walked away. I flipped him off as we walked away.