the day after...

y/n POV:

I woke up with Draco's' arm around my waste. I quietly remove it...bad idea. "y/n...?' Draco groans. "oh, hi..i need to get dressed, its.." I look over at the alarm clock "8 AM OH MY GOD!!" i say as i frantically get up and rush over to my ripped dress. "oh dear, my dress..." i say as i look at the dress then at Draco in the bed. "oh that's my bad.." he sheepishly smirks while looking down. "This is not funny draco!" I exclaim. "I have nothing to wear out, and i can't exactly leave this room naked..." i begin as i look down and realize that I'm still naked. I quickly run over to the curtain and hide in it. "it's not like i haven't seen you before.." he chuckles. "i know its just embarrassing." i state while poking my head out. "Sleeping with me was embarrassing?.." He asks as his entire mood changes. I sigh. "No draco i am just very insecure..." i say while looking at the ground. He gets up and walks over to me placing his hand on my chin bringing it up so i meet his eyes. "you are beautiful y/n..." he softly states. "And besides, it's saturday." he says as he lets go and walks over to his closet. "It is? I thought it was monday??" i say confused. "nope, now put these on." he says as he throws some trousers and a t shirt at me. "you better get out of here especially if you want to keep us a secret." he winks at me. The word "Us" makes my heart flutter. I put on the clothes and leave quietly.

In the Slytherin common room,

i walk out and into the common room trying to make my way without being seen. "Hey y/n, why are you here?" Blaise questions. "oh,giving a friend some notes" i lied. "Okay... well we have quidditch practice later so get ready for Gryffindor to lose" he says as we turns back to his friends. I sigh as i quickly walk out the Slytherin house door. Thankfully no one else saw me, i As i'm walking to the Gryffindor i start trying to think of lies to tell to my friends. I make it to the common room, i walk in...

In the Gryffindor common room,

I walk in ready to be yelled at by Hermione. "OH MY GOSH Y/N WHERE WERE YOU!?!?!?" she yells at me from across the common room, making everyone stare at me. She rushed over to me and hugs me. "YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK" she says while punching my arm. "OW mione!" I yelped "where were you?" she asks in a stern tone. "i got stuck." i lie. "stuck?" she asks not believing it. "yes! i got stuck in the great hall, i got out in the middle of the night and went here and slept, but i got up early to get new trousers.." i make up on the spot. Hermione looks at me confused."well thank god you're okay!" she says while hugging me. "i have things to tell you!!" she squeals as she drags me to the couch..... to be continued.

HEY I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! MY LIFE IS SO DEPRESSING TO BE HONEST. lol. anyways im really sorry. Anyways this is a short chapter because i dont know what to write....SOOOOO if you have any suggestions/requests then go ahead and askkkk!!!Other than that i hope you enjoyed!! have a good day/night ily <333