The Yule ball

Warning contains some 16+ content

Y/n POV
"Omg Hermione!!!" I yell from the bathroom.
"What woman!" She says coming in.
"Where is my ring?" I ask
"You yell at me to come here for this? It's probably in your jewelry case?!" She rolls her eyes.
"Oh right" I go to my jewelry case
"Soo, the Yule ball is tonight" she hints.
"Yeah?" I say
"Who are you going with?" She asks
"Oh haha..about that"I say nervously because I never told them about Draco asking me.
"Don't tell me you don't have one??Because we can all hang out as a group."she says empathetic.
"Oh no no I have one- wait do you have one?"i ask quickly trying to change the subject off of me.
"Oh I'm going with one of the exchange students." She simply states.
"Oh I thought you would go with Ron?" I say
"No, now back to your date." She says.
I sigh. "Right, um you'll see, haha" I say nervous.
"Oh okay well we better get out dresses on."

After that
"Woah look at you!!" Hermione gasps.
"Omg no! Look at you. You look like a goddess!"i exclaim.
"Oh my stop it!"she laughs
As we are laughing the other girls walk in and we leave. "Okay I have one last thing to get then we can go!!" Hermione says excitedly.
"Alrighty!"i say.(you can imagine whatever dress you want too, it's up to you :)

At the stairs
I peek behind the corner and see Draco standing there with a rose in his hand.
"Woah, does Draco have a date??" Hermione says peeking behind my shoulder. "What are you looking at anyway." I slightly jump startled by her. "Oh nothing." I chuckle nervously.
"So where is that date of yours?" Hermione nudges at me. I turn around. " we should go now, looks like the boys are waiting for us." I quickly say. "Oh oka-" she started before I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the stairs.As we walk down all majestically, everyone turns around and looks at us. "Ahh shit they are all looking at us.." I think.
I hear little and quiet "wow" and "woahs" from everyone. Then, I make eye contact with Draco and my heart instantly starts to pound out of my heart. He looks so good in his suit. Hermione walks off with her date not even paying attention to me anymore.

Inside the Hall
Draco walks over to me still maintaining eye contact. "Hello darling, you look quite lovely" he says while taking my hand.
"Th-thank you" I stutter while blushing. 'wtf I never stutter' I think.
He chuckles. " would you like to go find a drink?" He asks while handing me the rose and turning to the drink area. "Sure" I say. We walk over to get the drinks while Dumbledoor says "now coming are the guests and their dates.." then the group of guests come out and I see Hermione's shocked face as she sees me with Draco. I slightly smile at her. Then..oh boy. There's Harry staring me down. "They will start the dancing then everyone after will join if you want." Dumbledoor says while pointing to the floor. The guests start to dance and then everyone else joins. "Would you like to dance?" Draco says turning to me and smirking. "Why not." I manage to say without blushing.

On the dance floor
We make it to the floor and Draco puts one hand on my waist and the other on my hand. "I hope you know how to dance." He winks. I put my hand on his shoulder and look down. We start to dance and he lifts my chin to look him in the eye. "It's polite to look at someone while dancing, I don't like to look at the pathetic dancers. I'd rather look at your sparkling eyes." He states while returning his hand to my waist. I start to blush and look him in the eyes. While meeting eyes we slowly start to lean in...and in...and in..then the song changes and Hermione comes over to me.
"Y/N!!" She whisper yells as she drags me over to the boys. "Ouch, tf is wrong with you Hermione!" I say as I sit down. "What's wrong with me??! What wrong with you??" She raises her voice. "Yeah, hanging out with Draco??" Harry interrupts not letting me speak.
"He asked me. I'd be rude to decline." I stated.
"Yeah okay, so we are going to ignore the fact that you were about to kiss him over there??" Harry butts in again. "Why do you care??" I sass him. "I-" he starts. "Listen, I like him. He's nice to me. You can't control who I hang out with." I say to all of them. Then I leave to go back to Draco. "Oh hey love, are you alright?" He asks while sitting drinking a drink. "No, they seriously think that they can control who I like!" I say angrily. "Ohh, soo you like me?" He teases. "Oh shut up Malfoy, that's not the point." I chuckle. "Oh there's that cute laugh of yours, come sit." He says while patting down the seat next to him. I sit down next to him and look at the people on the dance floor. Then his friends come over with their dates and we all start talking. Sooner or later I feel this hand start to touch my thigh. I look over and saw that it was Draco, he was looking at his friend but I could tell that he knew that I noticed. I just went back to talking to the girls cuz I knew that he wouldn't budge. Then after a while his hand slowly started to move up close to my panties. I look at him and he's already staring at me with lust.
I can see that he wants me and tbh I want him too..... I nod at him and he looks at everyone else. "Well it was nice talking to y'all but we have to go." He says while getting up and taking my hand and leaving. We walk out of the Great hall and into the basement to the Slytherin Common Room..we open the door and he leads me to his room.........

To be continued..

The next part WILL be a smut 18+ or whatever, I don't care how old you are. So be prepared. ALSO I'm sooo sorry for not updating!! I've been terribly busy with school :( I'll try to post more often!

Until next time, ily <3