The week before the yule ball

Y/n POV
"Everyone attention" Dumbledore says as people settle down in the Great Hall.
"So next week we have The Yule ball, and this year we will be hosting!" He says as everyone gets excited.
"So find your dates and get your best suits and your best gowns!" He smirks.
"Psst.. y/n do you have a dress yet?" Hermione whispers to me.
"Yes! Do you?" I say slightly smiling.
"Yes I'm so excited, sooo has anyone asked you to the ball yet?" She slyly nudges me while smirking.
"Oh aha no.." I awkwardly laugh.

The next day in class
I walked into class and at down in my seat by in front of Harry. Then Professor Snape walked in.
"Good morning class" he started.
"Good morning" the class replied
"Open your potion book to page 292" I said while walking to the chalkboard.
Then suddenly..."OUch!" I turn behind me and say Harry holding his head.
" what was that?" Snape said turning back. The class stayed silent.
"POTTER, why did you yell" Snape asks
"I- " Harry started. But got interrupted my Draco snickering.
"Malfoy trade spots with Potter!" Snape demanded. Harry got mad and got up. Draco walked over to the seat behind me.
"Hey darling" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. I turn around rolling my eyes at him.

At the lunch
I was sitting with the golden trio.
"Hey guys I'm going to go to the bathroom il be right back." I say getting up.
"Okay cya" Hermione says waving.
I walk out and start to head to the bathroom, as I'm walking I feel as if I'm being followed. I turn my head back and see no one...weird. I continue walking, as I'm walking around a corner I get stopped and pushed again a wall
"Malfoy what are you doing" I roll my eyes.
"I have something I want to ask you.." he starts
"Well, what is it, I have to piss" I state
"Oh, uhm well, I wanted to know" he pulls out (your favorite flower) "if you wanted to go to the Yule Ball with me?" He smiles.
"Holy shit" I think "his smile seems..g..genuine.."
"Y/n? You good?" He asks
"Oh yeah sorry, I would love to go with you" I say while blushing.
"Well great, I'll see you then..darling.." he says while giving me the flower and walking away...

Stay tuned

Also sorry for not updating.. school is shit and I'm honestly sick of it..anyway After the next part "Yule Ball" will be the smut ;)) cya later beautiful

:)