Draco Malfoy *Imagine*

This isn't a smutty image but it's like a sad one. ig and please click the song above

"Come on love!" He said as he grabbed my hand running up the stairs like a 5 year old.
"Ahhh coming!" .
"Look princess!" He pointed at the constellations jumping like a little boy.
"It's beautiful my love" I said staring at his big grey eyes as if all the worries in the world all gone the pain and it was just us..
"Just like you" He whispered
He kneeled down and laid a blue blanket on the cold floors. "Sit down darling" He patted the spot beside him
"I love you Y/n" he said
"I loved you since the day I saw you  'September 1 1991', the way you smiled brightly grinning at all the chaos of students and parents, the way you used to run around the corridors way too excited for Quidditch, the way you always helped others even when you were in a big hurry, the way you always whispered 'It will all go way one day' or 'It's almost over'. You are my everything Y/n, my moon, my light, my queen and perhaps my wife?.. He said taking out a black velvet box and opening it to reveal the most gorgeous ring ever.
"Will you do the honour of being my wife?
"Y-yes love I will!" I jumped to his arm
He put the ring in my finger and gave me a long passionate kiss but if only I knew it would be the last one we would share....

 "Will you do the honour of being my wife? "Y-yes love I will!" I jumped to his armHe put the ring in my finger and gave me a long passionate kiss but if only I knew it would be the last one we would share

I woke up to my stupid muggle 'Alarm' blaring in my ears. I stopped it and stared around in my dark room focusing on the little peak of light from the slip of the blinds. I smiled to my self thinking about my flashback dream but felt warm tears streaming down my cold hollow cheeks. "It's been 5 years" I whispered to myself.

Listen up u whores this was only 350 words yes very short ik but I spent almost 2 hours on this so please don't attack me and hopefully u listened to that song cause i was listening to it a few days ago and started crying cause i thought draco was dying and i didn't choose an emerald ring like all the others as much as i love emerald it's gotten boring on draco hopefully u liked this.

xx
Farjin