Draco Malfoy x Oc x Oc *Smut*

Smut for this lovely persons books check out if you haven't!

tTomandDracosGirL

Octavia Pov
"Marcus" I breathed as he roughly kissed my neck.
He tied me up to the bed with leather handcuffs and made it loose so he could flip me around anytime he wanted. I saw him getting a black box from his cupboard and took out a blindfold and whip, I stripped all my clothes and got on a doggy position before any of them said anything.
"Already soaking wet," Draco hissed as he pressed his palm on my throbbing clit. Ducking in to nip at my ear as I moaned. Going rougher into my clit with his crooked fingers into my pussy. The pads pressed against her g-spot and struck against it over and over again. Draco worked his fingers into me , bringing me down from my orgasm. 

Marcus Pov
I stroked my cock watching Octavia's legs fall apart from her orgasm. As soon as Draco's fingers came out from her pussy I rammed mine in her with no warning watching her whimper in pain then scream in pleasure.

3rd person pov
Marcus wrapped his hands around her hips and viciously pulled her back to meet his snapping thrusts.  One of his hands ventured back to her clit and flicked in time with his thrusts as he leaned over her.  "How can you still be this tight?"
Octavia couldn't form coherent sentences other than, "Oh, fuck!  So deep!  Don't stop!  Harder!"

Heeding her pleas, He fucked her even harder.  He wanted to bury himself within her and taint her with his cum . He was egged on by her desperate moans as she moaned into her pillow over and over again.  More and more cum dripped around him, coating him, as well as her own thighs. Marcus grunted as he followed her over the edge, snapping his hips flush with hers so he was buried to the hilt inside her.  Ropes of sticky cum shot from his cock and straight for her womb.  He held still inside her as her pulsing walls massaged every drop out of him that they could.  He panted into her neck while she panted into her pillow.

Draco put his cock in Octavia's mouth and began deepthroating her.
"Oh fuck!" he hissed as he took him down into her throat. She knew when to hollow out her cheeks and really suck, and when to bob her head and circle her tongue around his tip.  "Yeah, baby, just like that.  Swallow me up.  You fucking love being my little cocksucker, huh?" He chuckled. He grabbed her hair and pushed her even deeper as he mouth fucked her. Minutes later cum shot out of his cock and right into Octavia's throat.