Draco Malfoy (smut)

I couldn't think of a single thing more boring than Divination class. The sounds of Professor Trawleny's voice currently make me want to rip out my eardrums and give them to her personally. I sat across from Draco, my boyfriend since second year, in the small classroom. Thoughts of our previous night's activities began to cloud my mind as I looked over at him. All at once, all of the love bites that he had marked me with began to tingle as an idea popped into my head. The only way to conquer my boredom was obviously to entertain myself. Slyly scooting my chair as close to the table as I could get it, I carefully tugged my shoe off and slowly dragged my sock-clad foot up Draco's lower leg.

 Today, I had decided to wear my thigh-high socks along with my sort and sweater, a combination that drove Draco utterly mad. When my foot began to inch up onto his thigh, Draco's head whipped to me, sending me a silent threat that he wanted me to stop. Smirking and raising my eyebrows at him, I carefully placed my forehead over his groin, pressing lightly. I felt him instantly become hard and pulled my foot away, deciding that it was enough teasing for him.Draco sent me another look making my core ignite like he had thrown a match at me. I was in for a treat tonight.''You think you're funny, don't you (Y/N)? Teasing me like that in the middle of class." Draco slammed me against his dorm wall as he spoke. Once Divination ended, he grasped my hand firmly and dragged me up here without saying a single word.''Mmm yes." I breathed out as I arched my back, desperate for even the tiniest bit of contact. As I did this, Draco's eyes darkened visibly.'' That's 'yes daddy', baby girl. Ready for your punishment?"

 He didn't even give me time to answer as he swiftly picked me up and carried me over to his four poster bed. He sat down and I instantly knew what to do. Wiggling from his hold, I stretched out across his lap, backside up and ready.I could feel Draco's gaze on me as I wiggled on his lap impatiently. He reached out and lifted my skirt up, instantly groaning at what he saw."No underwear? Wow, you really are a naughty girl." He tsked as he stared down at me, teasing, running his slender fingers over each of my ass cheeks. Suddenly, he lifted his large hand and let it drop swiftly down on my right cheek with a loud smack. It stung and brought tears to my eyes but the pain slowly turned to pleasure as he rubbed it soothingly until I was wiggling my behind, silently begging for more.

After thirty hard spanks, in which he alternated sides and made me count out loud, my ass beat red and had visible handprints of where he landed his hands every time. My heat was dripping onto his pant leg which made him groan even more."You are so wet after your punishment, kitten. Now, tell daddy what you want him to do to make you feel better?" He asked huskily as he continued to massage my bottom soothingly."Anything daddy! Please, I just need you to do something." I pleaded, mind fogged over with pleasure. Once I spoke, Draco immediately flipped me over onto my back and tugged on the hem on my sweater, in which I gave a quick nod of approval for him to take it off. He did it and bit his lip when he saw what was under it, which was a (Y/F/C) lace bra that made him practically come undone in his pants."You sure know how to make daddy happy, don't you princess?" I nodded, writhing as he looked me up and down. I just needed him to do something, I wanted release. Scratch that, I needed release. He lifted up my skirt once again, not even bothering to mess with my socks. Cool air hit my dripping heat, causing me to suck in a sharp breath.

 Draco dove in without another thought, his faint stubble tickling my inner thighs as he licked a long stripe up my folds. Gasping, my hands found their way to his hair and tugged which caused him to moan, sending vibrations into my sensitive core. Shivers ran up and down my spine with pure ecstasy. Without any warning, Draco plunged a finger into me and attacked my clit with his skilled tongue. Moaning. I tangled my fingers into his soft locks even more and pushed him closer to me."Feel good, princess? Speak up and tell daddy." Draco pulled away but continued to pump his long finger into me at a fast pace, looking down at me expectantly for an answer."Yes, daddy! It feels.... so good! I-I'm... I'm close!" A fire ignited in my belly as he began to circle my clit slowly with his thumb. Just as I was about to go over the edge, I suddenly felt nothing."What the fuck?!" I breathed out angrily, pushing myself up onto my elbows as I looked at a smirking Draco who was sucking on his fingers"That's not a very nice language, princess. You're crazy to think I'd let you come that easily after you teased me like that in class earlier." As he spoke, he bang to strip his clothes until he was completely bare. 

Just the sight of his toned body could have me coming undone in his very hands. Reaching behind me, I unclasped my bra and flung it on the floor. "You're such a beautiful baby girl. So damn beautiful...." Draco's warm hands massaged my breasts thoroughly as he leaned down and kissed my lips. The kids were rough and our teeth clashed, there was sure to be a bruise on my lips later.With out another word, Draco roughly pushed into me, causing me to cry out. His large length stretched me but I quickly adjusted since we had done this many times before. I nodded, a signal for him to start moving. Moans erupted from the both of us as Draco started to thrust harder and faster. Suddenly, he grabbed my right leg and lifted it onto his shoulder, creating a new angle that created more than enough pleasure. This angle allowed him to thrust into a spot inside me that had my legs shaking relentlessly."Daddy, I-I'm about to-!""Me too, princess. Let's do it together." Draco grunted out.

With only a few more harsh thrusts, we both came undone. Stars began to swarm before my eyes as a sore ignited throughout my body. Whimpering, Igrabbed the bed sheets as Draco rode out both of our highs while grunting and moaning. "That was...... utterly amazing..." I spoke softly, Draco collapsing next to me and pulling me right to him."I agree. Maybe you should start to tease me in class more often, eh?" I giggled and pulled the covers over the both of us. He was right but I wouldn't admit that to him.I chuckled softly, drifting asleep to the thought of how I wouldn't even be able to walk later on..