Chapter 1

A prestigious University with popular students, really good teachers and education system. But then of course there's always this group of best friends who are really like really popular. The same was with Ming De University.One of the best Universities in Shanghai. There was F4, a group of 4 boys who were from rich families. They were intelligent, good looking but attitude not that nice. And of course they had a special place in the university.
Now let me introduce you to them, first Meizuo the funny and nice guy relative to the others. He is very creative and respects women. Second Ximen the smart and cool guy. He also respects women but he knows how to impress too. Third Lei the mysterious guy and music nerd. He knows how to play the violin and piano. Last but not the least (drum roll) Daoming Si (short Ah Si) the group leader. He is a rude guy but also very smart but immature. He exceeds in business as he has to take over his family business which is a huge company which is taken care by his mom. So well these are the guys of F4.

Now the girls they had no group name but yet they were really popular best friends who were pop stars. First Jenn she was the main center of attention, she is really smart and talented. She exceeds in music as well as studies.She even does modelling and as a singer she is just wow. Second Helen who was an amazing singer and model. She was both beauty and brains. Who would not like that? Both of them were really pretty. They were even really nice to everyone except F4.