Chapter 33

Please do vote of you enjoy.
Jenn's POV
You can either be the lyrics or the music but not both, cause the music to your lyrics is for you to find.
~Unknown.
I always believed that when I find the music to my lyrics we'll be a perfect song, that's what I wish.
I was in Ah Si's room and was about to walk out when Meizuo and Ximen blocked the way.
Jenn: What? What do you want?
Meizuo: Nothing just wanted to tell you something.
Jenn: What?
They started walking towards me and I kept walking back towards Ah Si's bed.
Ximen: What do you think of Ah Si?
Jenn: What do you mean?
Meizuo pointed towards Ah Si.
Meizuo: This is a very touching love story, an upright man like Daoming Si willing to go through life and death for the woman he loves.
Ximen: He's protective, handsome, responsible and smart. What do you think Jenn?
Jenn: Both of you back off.
They just wouldn't stop.
Ximen: Come on Jenn you know this better than anyone that you're perfect for each other.
The back of my leg touched the bed and I had no place to walk back. Both of them started leaning in making me lean back.
Jenn: Stop leaning in already.
Meizuo: Answer us first and you're free to go. We know Ah Si can be a jerk sometimes but he's just the best.
Ah Si looked annoyingly towards Meizuo.
Jenn: You...
I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulder as I was leaning back, my back was leaning on Ah Si's chest and I was basically leaning on Ah Si. I looked at Ah Si and our eyes met for a moment.
Meizuo: So what do you think of Ah Si?
Ximen: Come on tell us.
Jenn: Ah Si....
Ah Si looked so excited to know what I thought of him.
Jenn: I think of Ah Si........ as a dog!!
As soon as I said that I ran out.
Meizuo and Ximen: A dog!?
Both of them burst into laughter.
Si: Did she just call me a dog!? After saving her and breaking my ribs for her she calls me a dog out of all the other things!?
Lei was also laughing at the back. Ah Si looked pretty upset.
After checking on Ah Si I went back to my room to rest. I sat on the bed and took out my phone to check on any updates. I was just looking through my gallery and saw pictures of me and Stray Kids with Seungmin  looking exceptionally cute. I giggled at his cuteness, beside him Lee Know standing behind me with a huge smile which was really bright. I heard someone call my name so I looked up from my phone to see Lee Know standing near the door way. He looked like he ran a marathon.
Jenn: Lee Know?
Lee Know: Jenn!! Are you okay? I was so worried when I heard about this.
Jenn: I'm fine, just a few scratches here and there.
Lee Know: Oh thank god.
Jenn: But why are you here? Shouldn't you be in Seoul?
Lee Know: Yeah but I heard about this so I rushed over.
Jenn: Oh My God!! Lee Know, are you out of your head? You came to Shanghai all the way from Seoul? Why!?
Lee Know: Cause I was worried about you.
Jenn: Lee Know, look at me do I look like I got seriously injured?
Lee Know: But the situation was quite serious.
Jenn: Okay now that you're here sit down. I'll be back.
Lee Know: Where are you going?
Jenn: Just a minute.
Lee Know: No you shouldn't, you have to rest.
Jenn: Calm down and sit.
Lee Know: Okay.
I went Ah Si's room to inform him that Lee Know's here. As soon as I entered the room I saw Ah Si resting on the bed.
Jenn: Ah Si?
He turned to look at me and looked pretty upset.
Si: What? Did you get me a leash?
Jenn: I'm sorry about that it was just a joke come on.
Si: Joke? You called me a dog as a joke?
Jenn: Yes.
He turned back to the other side. I walked towards him and sat down next to him.
Jenn: Sorry Ah Si, I didn't mean to hurt you.
I leaned in and gave him a hug. He seemed to like it and hugged me back. His lips curved into a bright smile. I smiled brightly too.
End of Jenn's POV
Ah Si's POV
Jenn hugged me and it felt so nice, she made me feel comfortable and forget that I had broken my ribs. Then she broke the hug and looked at me, she was blushing a little, how cute.
End of Ah Si's POV
Lei's POV
All three of us were sitting outside Ah Si's room when I saw a familiar figure walk towards us. Tian?
End of Lei's POV
End of Chapter 33