Chapter 17

Jenn always likes to go to the rooftop, not because of anyone.
Jenn's pov
I was going to the rooftop and I felt like someone was looking at me. But there was no one around. So I just ignored it. As I went near the place where I sat down and listened to music, I saw Lei standing there and drawing something. As I went closer it looked like a map, he had marked China and France Paris.
But why?
Jenn:Hey!
Lei:Hey.
Jenn:What are you doing?
Lei:What do you think is the time difference between, Shanghai and Paris?
I knew the difference of time, but I just couldn't tell it right. I was from Paris but I couldn't let anyone know. So I pretended to make a guess.
Jenn:Ummm.........Seven to Eight hours?
Lei:Yeah Seven.
Jenn:Ohhhh but why did you ask?
Lei:No reason.
Jenn:Wait you got some chalk dust on your hair.
Lei:Where?
Jenn:Bend down a bit.
He bent over and I dusted off the chalk dust from his hair.
Jenn:There you go.
Lei:Thanks.
Jenn:Oh it's time for our classes. Let's go.
Lei:Yeah okay.
We both headed to our class.
After the classes ended I remembered that I had to ask Ah Si and Lei if they wanted to come to concert.
Jenn:Heyyyyy!!!!! Ah Si, Lei wait!!!!
Si: What?
Jenn: Here.
Si: Why are you giving this to us?
Jenn: I have to extra tickets that's why.
Lei: Thanks.
Meizuo: What about us?
Jenn: Sorry I have only two, so you guys decide. See you tonight at the concert.
Ximen: Oii!!
Jenn: Byee.
Si: See ya.
Lei: See you.
Later then I came home and got dressed. I wore something like this.

I had to wear a pair of fake glasses and leave my hair open too

I had to wear a pair of fake glasses and leave my hair open too. I decided to wear the cap later. Later I picked up Tian, Jun and Helen and we all went to the concert. We met Ah Si and Lei there. Both of them were wearing something simple just like mine only Jun, Helen and Tian were dressed like they were going to a party.
Jenn: Let's go.
Lei: Yeah.
We went in and there were so many people cheering for Stray Kids. It reminded me of my last concert 3 months back. All the lightsticks and the cheering fans. It feels amazing. They entered the stage and the crowd went mad. They started singing and dancing. They have amazing skills.
Si: Don't be so into it.
Jenn: They are amazing.
Si: I am better.
Jenn: Shut up and watch.
Ah Si sticks his tongue out. After the concert ends I get a call from Lee Know. He invited us backstage.
End of Jenn's pov
End of Chapter 17