BIO

What's good y'all? Hope y'all doing well and are enjoying your morning, midday, afternoon, evening or midnight.

I am RollzAlmighty33. I'm sure y'all know me from my other books such as I AM(Persona 4), I AM(Persona 4) Remake, The One True Fire Lord(ATLA), The Last DiCaprio(Telltale's TWD Finale Season) Discontinued, The Legendary Hungry Wolf(RWBY x Terry Male reader), Miraculous Tales of Ladybug, Cat Noir and Spider-man(Miraculous x Male reader), Hurt Heal(RWBY x Abused and Neglected Male reader), Shock The System(Teen Titans x Static Shock Male reader), The Man and The She-Beast, Ideas(It's not a story it's just a book where I express my ideas of coming books) and last but definitely not least The Sayian Above All(DBS x Male Sayian reader).

If you haven't checked out any of the books I listed here... Stop what you're doing and go check them out after reading the Bio.

If you haven't heard or seen any of my books well you got a lot of catching up to do.

Anyway, Welcome to my new book. Since only one person voted for this book😑😥 (thank you).

Anyway, this is The One Punch Titan(AOT Hange Zoe x Male Titan Reader). Hope you enjoy.
__________________________________

Looks:

(JUST IMAGINE HIS EYES ARE BLUE)

Name: Y/N

Titan: The One Punch Titan

Age:???

Race:Eldian

Height: The Attack Titan's height.

Abilities: Like Satiama(Not literally but similar). Speed, Strength, Endurance, Enhanced Leap, Fast Healing Factor, Reflexes and Psychic Resistance.

Weaknesses:The Jaw Titan, Colossal Titan, The Attack Titan, The War-Hammer Titan and Levi Arckerman.

Reason: The Jaw Titan's teeth can cancel Y/N's Healing Factor for a few minutes and it's faster than Y/N.

. The Colossal Titan's only advantage is it's height and heat.

. The Attack Titan is a potential rival for the One Punch Titan that is when it's in Rage mode. In Rage mode the Attack Titan's body can endure any punch from The One Punch Titan.

. The War Hammer Titan's advantage is it's ability to craft weapons that are strong enough to pierce the One Punch Titan's skin and it's hard skin can't be easily damaged by Y/N's punches.

. Levi Ackerman(He's the GOAT so no explanation).

Trump Card: One Punch Mode

. One Punch Mode is controlled through pure anger and hatred. In this mode Y/N is literally a god, he has no limit, his weaknesses are erased and his abilities are increased x10. In this mode he'll have one goal and that is to bring destruction. One Punch Mode dies down when somehow snapped back to reality in anyway.

Likes: Nature, peace and quiet.

Dislikes: Being bored, Eating humans, Negative emotions, Mindless Titans, Blood, Violence and Death.

Love interest:

Hange Zoe________________________________________________________________

Hange Zoe
________________________________________________________________

That's about it.

Hope y'all excited for the book.

I love y'all. Show ya brother some love by voting, commenting, sharing, checking out my other books and following me. Remember we're all Mighty in God's name.

I'm RollzAlmighty33 and I'll see y'all later.

Peace.✌🏿

Stay safe.😁😷