1:Awoke

Y/N's P.O.V

I flutter my eyes open then hiss at the blinding sun before hovering my hand over my eyes. I stay there on the ground for a while as I felt my back get wet from the coming and going waters, I let out a sigh as I sit up before getting the sand out my ear.

I rise to my feet then dust off the rest of the sand all over my body before walking towards the moving waters.

'How long was I asleep?'

I actually woke up two years ago for the first time, I was buried all the way yet my finger had poked out of the surface and since then I've been walking around the island filled with big walls. I can easily leap over the walls but there a little creatures called humans who fear us.

I don't blame them my kind eats them. I don't know why my kind eats them, I don't crave humans, I once thought about eating humans but they'll just scream their lungs out and I don't like seeing blood on my hands.

I can understand and communicate like the humans but the rest of my kind can't, am I special? I don't know, I've never tried to communicate with any humans but I did try to communicate with my kind yet everytime I try to get close to them they cower in fear and flee from me.

I've been alone and bored since the day I woke up but I do enjoy the silence and nature. I kneel down on one knee before splash my face with the coming and going waters before rising to my feet.

Slumber is nice too but I sometimes sleep for five days or more, kind of annoying but there's no one waiting for me so I guess it's fine.

I turn back to the land before taking a walking around, trying to find new places. I come across this village surrounded by my kind, I enter the village and immediately my kind runs off without a second thought making me sigh in annoyance.

"(Gasp)" I turn to the small sound to see a woman with two children a boy and a girl.

They saw me looking at them and the woman immediately picked up her children and ran as fast as her legs can carry her. I continue walking around the destroyed village until I came across a man whom was stuck in his hut as he tried numerous times to kick the door open but it was block by a rock.

(A/N:Since Y/N is a Titan he sees boulders a little rocks.)

I decide to give him a hand then pick up the rock and throw it to the sun.

(A/N:Seriously, he tossed it to the sun... that thing gone.)

The man then stumbles out his gut before falling on the ground in front of me.

'Maybe my kind doesn't want to get involved with me because I don't eat with them.'

An idea came to mind even though I would hate it I was bored out my mind, I pick up the human and he panicked as he looked at me in the eye and screamed his lungs out.

'Argh! This screams annoy me.'

"Quiet." I said and he looked at me in complete shock.

I won't lie his reaction was funny but then he went back to his screams. I open my mouth then bring the human closer and I could hear his screams echo in my mouth, and I immediately put the man down.

'Argh! Disgusting! I felt his screams inside me! I feel weird now.'

I shake my head to ever attempting to eat humans again. My kind can fear me all they want I'd rather be an outcast then a mindless carnivore. I walk away from the village and continue my journey to something new.

Timeskip(Two years later)

I was on a big beautiful green field with deers around me, laying on my back and tossing a rock to the sky before catching it and doing it again to conquer my boredom. It's been two years now and nothing new was found, just the same old boring day.