Character List/Authors Note

CHARACTERS:
X- A newly hatched Eevee. Abandoned by his family, only memory is hearing a soft 'I'm sorry, X' from his mothers voice. Level 11. Knows Sand-Attack, Tackle, Headbutt and Leer.

Nathan Black- Unova's second hero of ideals. Travelled the entire world, claimed every badge, beat every league. Still has to beat Red, though.

Sir Crox- Nate's Unfezant. Trained for tracking berries, and does not battle. Level 77. Moves unknown.

Umbreon- Nate's trusty Umbreon doesn't let him down. She's only level 39, but he treats her like a level 70. Knows Dark Pulse, Retaliate, Attract and Helping Hand.

Ender- Nate's Staraptor. Had him since Nate was 4, had him as an egg. Staraptor is level 79, and holds a 'Mail 20' from the Sinnoh Region. The Mail 20 is a note from Cynthia, lettered with locations for him to train un-disturbed. Knows Ariel Ace, Fly, Double-Edge and Brave Bird.

Emperor- Nate's Empoleon. Gift from Professor Rowan, persuaded by Dawn to give Nate him when he was a Piplup. Currently level 61, and is the second most powerful member of the party. Knows Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, Surf and Retaliate.

Ramison- Nate's Samurott. Given to him by Professor Juniper for study. After study was complete, Nate received a Unova pokédex and the Dewott as a gift. Nate evolved Oshawott fairly quickly, and was surprised. Knows Hydro Pump, Dive, Strength and Mega Horn. Level 55.

Braixen- Gift from Shauna after Nate beats her at Route 4. Knows Flamethrower, Psychic, Psywave and Retaliate. Level 25.

Shauna- A energetic female trainer, and Nate's Kalos rival. Challenged him to see who can get all badges and beat the champion first- Shauna collected all the badges first, but Nate beat the champion shortly after. Helped Nate deal with team Flare.

Purrloin- Nate's gift to Shauna. Not a battler, keeps Shauna comfort. Knows Attract. Level 19. Holds an Everstone, Nate's way of showing Shauna that their friendship is eternal.

Professor Juniper- Unova's professor. Gave Nate Ramison, and his Unova Pokédex. Still checks on Nate from time to time- although she knows he's fine.

Professor Sycamore- Kalos' professor. Not particularly fond of Nate, due to his Umbreon. Sycamore believes Umbreon is turning Nate into a more dark person. Still believes this even after Nate saved Kalos from Team Flare.

Dev- Traveling trainer. More of a serious trainer, carries one Pokemon. Always wearing an unzipped hoodie with a black polo shirt underneath. Torn jeans and red sport shoes. Wears two sport gloves, and does not carry a bag. His Poké-Belt has a small tool case that he keeps his revives and full restores in. 14.

Entage- Dev's only Pokemon. She's a Zoroark, but it's mostly appearing as a female trainer, only revealing she's a Zoroark in battle. Level 71, knows Dark Pulse, Snarl, Energy Ball and Retaliate.

A/N Here's the characters! More will be added, so please pay attention, I'll notify you all when there's a new character!