Chapter 1: The Origins

X sat silently, watching trainers run by. Some of them would walk, others would battle. He just silently watched them, concealed by bush. None of them saw him. X hoped they would, but they didn't. After a while, he left his bush. He wandered through a dark forest, alone. Why am I so lonely? What made me have to be this way? These were questions X always asked himself. He never really knew his parents. He was alone from birth. He saw nothing, and all he heard was a faint 'I'm sorry, X.' But even then, he barely heard it. It could've said anything else. But he heard that. He took on the name X, as soon as he opened his eyes.

X ran. He never looked back, he never stopped running until he knew it was safe. He slowly crawled into his den, squeezing through the small hole under a large tree. He rolled up in his corner, deep in thought. That one trainer, Nathan Black.. I've been watching him for days. He seems like a fine trainer. Maybe I'll confront him tonight? X smiled, nodding. Yeah, might as well. Otherwise, I got no trainer! X closes his eyes, and falls asleep.

NATE FIRST PERSON POV

"Umbreon, Dark Pulse!" I scream. Watching Umbreon, she leaps into the air and lands on the ground, but upon the impact of the landing a wave of darkness sweeps in all directions. It disappears just before my feet, and I smile. "Good job, Umb!" I say. Umbreon cries happily, and sits down. "So, Umbreon. It's time we get to the Kalos Region. I'm gonna take you, Ender, Ramison and Emperor. Sound good?" She nods, and I smile. See, Ender is a Staraptor, Ramison is my Samurott and Emperor is my Empoleon. Staraptor is my team leader, and I had him since I was four. He was just an egg back then, but looking at us today, you'd be surprised. As I go to pull out a Pokéball, a small Eevee leaps out of the bush. Umbreon leaps up right away, and let's put a warning cry. I just stare at the Eevee. I knew Castelia Garden had Eevee, but I didn't know they were this small. I didn't know it know, but this Eevee would be my next best friend.

ALL CHARACTER THIRD PERSON POV
X leaps into the air, and dives towards Umbreon. Umbreon easily sidesteps, and hits X with a Retaliate. Nate had no time to call a command before X was down on the ground, struggling to get up. Nate grabs a Pokéball, and tosses it to X. It hits him, but the button is on the other side. Nate sighs, and Umbreon returns the Pokéball, giving Nate a second chance. But he doesn't throw it. Instead, he returns to his bag and pulls a Max potion from his bag, and runs over to X. He crouches and gently picks X up, spraying the potion. Using half the bottle, Nate returns what's left to his bag. "Umbreon, return." Nate rolls her Pokéball to her, and she pushes the button, pushing the Pokéball back to Nate at the same time, returning her with a beam of energy, and rolling the ball back to Nate. He grabs it, and puts it in his belt.

X FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

I don't know how long my eyes were closed. That Umbreon's attack hurt too much for me to handle, and I must've fainted, because the next thing I know, I'm in a bright room, with that trainer standing over me. "Hey.. You okay?" He asks, and I flick my ear in anger. He could've stopped Umbreon's attack, but he didn't. I looked away, and saw Umbreon, with her ears down. She noticies me and let's out a weak cry, that sounds like a 'sorry.' I look back to the trainer and sigh, putting a paw on his leg. He picks me up, and smiles. "So, you got a name? Oh, one sec." He pulls this board with letters out of his bag, and lays it in front of me. "Alright, do you know how this works?" he asks. I shake my head, trying to say no. "Well, put your paw on a letter where your name starts and ends." I place my paw on X, and then remove it, looking up at him. "X?" He asks me, and smiles. "Good name. My friend had a Axew named X, but.." He trails off, and looks back at me. "X is a great name. So, uh, are you wild?" I nod, but taking one look at his Pokéballs, I don't feel like being stuffed into one of those. "Don't like being in a Pokéball? Alright, but can I at least catch you in one, and then let you roam free from it? Prevents anyone else from getting you." he explains, and I look at him with a confused face, but nod in agreement. I let out a happy cry, hoping he understands. He gives me a smile, and then pulls out a ball. He taps it on my head, and then it's dark. I hear a click. Another click. A third click. And then a ding. Suddenly, everything is bright again, and I stumble, nearly falling over. The lights dim, and the world falls into view once more. He looks at me, calling Umbreon over. She jumps off her seat and trots over, looking at me curiously. "Umbreon, this is X. He's our newest team member, and he's coming with us to Kalos." Nate says, grinning.

A/N Thank you guys so much for reading my first chapter. This might turn out to be a giant project, like Lone Survivor, so please stay tuned! This is based off my adventures on all my Pokémon games. There are some characters like the accented E that may not show up on some devices. Please inform me if that is so! I hope you like my first Pokemon series, and please make sure if you did, to give me a follow and feedback! Also.. Another matter will be characters. You can drop 1-2 OC's in the comments, and my only rules are..

*ABSOLUTELY NO R34 (18+)
*TRAINER OC MUST HAVE 1-6 POKEMON, ALL LEGITIMATE.
*POKEMON OC MUST BE LEVEL 1-80. HELD ITEMS OPTIONAL.
*KEEP IN MIND THIS IS G RATED STORY. NO ADULT HUMOR WILL BE ACCEPTED AND WILL BE REPORTED/DELETED ON THE SPOT.

Here's the forum:

TRAINER
NAME:
POKEMON PARTY:
DESCRIPTION OF APPEARANCE:
AGE:
PERSONALITY:
BACKSTORY:

POKEMON
NAME:
BREED:
MOVES:
APPEARANCE:
PERSONALITY:
BACKSTORY:
LEVEL:

Thanks again for reading, and have a great day!